Chapter 16: Chaos once again

In the Downtown streets of New Meridian.

Marie was seen running as following behind her was Minette.

Marie: Where could he be!? That idiot running off like that!

Minette: *Huff* I didn't think Y/n... *Huff* could run that fast!

Marie: Yeah, given how lazy he is, it's shocking! But come on we need to keep looking!

Minette: R-Right!

???: Marie?

Marie stops on her tracks as she quickly turns to the person who called out to her it revealed to be none other than Filia, who looks confused while holding groceries in hand.

FIlia: It is you, what's wrong? You look troubled.

She asked looking worried and seeig this, Marie needed help, so she begins to tell her everything that had just happened an hour ago.

This day has been nothing but trouble as something bad always happens to this city,

____________________________________________________________

As everything went in slow motion for Cerebella, her death lowly inching closer towards her.

Is she gonna die here?

She couldn't believe it..

She's gonna die filled with regrets.

She closes her eyes and wait for the pain......

But...

*Schlik!!*

....it never came.....

Nadia: NOOO!!!

Nadia scream in horror which made Cerebella curious, especially when there was no pain, slowly she opens her eyes, only to widen it in surprise but most of all, in horror.

Cerebella: W-What?

She stuttered out as a chuckling was heard followed by coughing.

Y/n: Heh... Crap.. now I've done it... Ugh!

Y/n vomits a bit of blood as he has been stabbed straight in the stomach as Eliza pulls away, looking slight surprise as Y/n collapses.

Eliza: Oh my..

Nadia: YOU BITCH!!

She charges at her as Eliza jumps away and Nadia stood in front of Y/n as Cerebella cradles him close, looking still shock with now tears flowing down her eyes.

Cerebella: Y-You save me?.... W-Why?.... WHY DID YOU SAVE ME!?

Nadia: Y/n!! Y/N!! Hold on, hold on! HOLD ON!!

Nadia was panicking as she tries to stop the blood from oozing out of his wound, all while Y/n consciousness is slowly seeping away.

All he can hear are the muffled voices of the two girls, trying to save him but....

it was futile...

He looks at both of them, seeing Nadia calling out to him while Cerebella just holds him close, her tears hitting his face.

All he can do....

..was just smile at them..

Nadia: N-No....