Chapter 15: Bastet's Den

After the events last chapter.

Y/n was seen running out of Little Innsmouth, leaving Marie who was running after him with Minette, both girls calling out for him to stop but he ignored it.

Y/n: (Dammit! Dammit! DAMMIT! Don't tell me it's the Medici!)

Y/n gritted his teeth as he was now running, to go and save Nadia but there was a problem...

...he doesn't know where to even look.

Y/n abruptly stops skidding to a halt.

Y/n: Curses!! Now how am I gonna save her!!?

He panics as he looks around on the streets seeing cars and civilians in their daily lives.

Y/n: Dammit dammit dammit DAMMIT!!!!

He curses out loud making some people look at him strangely.

Y/n deciding to go up, used his strings to hooked and pull himself up to a building on the rooftop surprising the people on the bottom.

Y/n: The people said they took her in a black Limo which means it's definitely the Medici but they said she fought two people. One was a Circus girl which is no doubt HER and the other look like some Egyptian woman.

Suddenly Y/n widens his eyes from the last part, as if realizing something.

Y/n: Wait... Egyptian?

_____________________________________________

With Eliza and Cerebella.

Both of them were now in the Limo being driven by Albus with Horace.

Cerebella: Well that checks out the Thief! But I wonder how they'll get the gem out of her....

Eliza: I'd worry about myself if I were you.

Cerebella looks to Eliza who was smiling and drinking wine.

Eliza: The Life Gem is a forgotten myth, and your boss will like to keep it that way.

Cerebella: You watch it! I have a life that I do now because of Vitale. You don't know a thing about the Medici!

Eliza: Your employers maintain a generous image,but if you knew the things they'll do for a profit...

Eliza was very amused inside as she couldn't believe how stupid and naive this girl was.

Blind, simple to say.

Soon, they made it to their destination which made Eliza beamed with excitement.

Eliza: Oh! We are here! Excellent!

Soon, both of them were in front of a building that held high resemblance to that of an Egyptian time based from the sphynx and hieroglyphics symbols on the wall.

Cerebella was confused by this as both Horace and Albus grab the still trapped Nadia on the trunk as the Feline Feral was trashing around to be free but it was hopeless.

Nadia: LET ME GO!! ALL OF YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS DO YOU HEAR ME!! YOU WILL PA-

Albus: Yeah, yeah we heard ya, now shut yer trap would ya?

All of them went inside as the inside and a large stage greeted their sight.

Bastet's Den, this place was a famous Night club as all of its fame and popularity is due to Eliza's beauty, along with the charity she's running and as well as her beautiful singing voice.

They went at the far back was another large room that greatly resembles that of a museum, especially with the Egyptian artifacts around them and the large pool in the place.