Chapter 11: Lesson

In a white room once more...

The Big Brother of the two boys from before was seen, trembling in the corner in hospital gown.

Big brother: What's taking them so long... Where is he?

He looks worried as of now he wants waiting for his little brother to come back from his test.

In another room, the Little Brother was strapped in a bed unconscious and near him was a shadow figure shown writing notes on his book.

???: Hmm it appears that the small drop of blood isn't enough to get a reaction, I wonder if..

Little brother: AAAAAAAGGGH!!!! AAAAAAH!!!

The figure was startled when the boy started screaming in pain as seeing this made him sigh.

???: I guess I spoke too soon...

_______________________________________________________

A new day in New Meridian.

In Y/n's room.

We see him still lying on his bed, sleeping peacefully after being out cold last chapter.

But soon, he started squirming as he opens his eyes awake and groggily gets up holding his head.

Groaning, he looks around as he finds himself back in his room, seeing this was normal but Y/n was having trouble in remembering some stuff as it was blurry until it clicked.

Y/n: I'm back? When.... did I get back?

He thinks about it before sighing as he gets off bed.

During his awakening, in the kitchen were the girls with the newly addition to their group Squigly and her Parasite Leviathan.

Leviathan: My word, may I say that your cooking is really exquisite Miss Marie!

He exclaimed chomping on pancakes that Marie had made.

Filia: Yeah I know right!

Marie: Why thank you..

Y/n: Morning girls..

Filia/Marie/Squigly: Good Morning!

Y/n: ........

Filia: ......

Marie: ......

Squigly: .......

Y/n: Hmm? What's with the silence?

Marie/Filia: Y/N!?

Y/n: Yes, I am Y/n-GAH!!

Squigly: Oh my!

He couldn't finished as both Marie and Filia tackled him to the ground in a hug as both girls almost had tears coming out.

Filia/Marie: YOU'RE AWAKE!!

Marie: You idiot!! Why do you keep worrying us like this!

Filia: Yeah!! Idiot!Idiot! IDIOT!!

Filia along with Marie was now sending flurry of punches as he tries his best to block it.

Y/n: O-Ow! Hey! I'm still injured here! Is this how you treat an injured person! Stop it! Quit it!!

Marie: No! You must pay for worrying us like that you idiot!!

Filia: Yeah! Repent! Repent!!

Squigly could only watch in bewilderment as she giggled while Leviathan sweatdrops.