Chapter 40: Y/n the Puppeteer

Marie: Y-Y/n? What's wrong? Are you-

*SLASH!*

Marie: !?

She widens her eyes when she instinctively had to dodge a slash on her way but what shock her the most to who it came from as her eyes looks at the boy she dearly loves maliciously grinning at her, eyes glowing bloody red.

Marie: Y-Y/n?

Peacock: MARIE!!!

Her arms quickly stretch over, grabbing her sister out of the way when Y/n tries to attack her again.

Everyone cheering stopped when they saw what happened as they were shocked.

Y/n attacked, he attacked Marie....

And now Y/n was slowly walking to them, his eyes glowing, and seeing this Adam quickly shouted to the soldiers.

Adam: ALL SOLDIERS!! THOSE WHO CAN MOVE! GRAB YOUR WEAPONS AND TAKE AIM!!!!

Many soldiers heard the order as they wasted no time as they scrambled to get ready for another fight to come.

Parasoul: W-What are you doing!? Adam!?

Adam: Your Highness! Don't you see!? He's going rogue!!

Christmas: No! Something's wrong! He's not himself!

Peacock: If I had a dollar for every time you said that, I would be rich!!

Nadia: Y/n!

Y/n slowly raises his arm, reaching out for them as then suddenly, his Dragon Blasters manifested once more but only two as they float around him, growling.

This immediately horrified everyone as the Skulls jaws glowed.

All: !?

Parasoul: EVERYONE MOVE!!!

*BZZZZTT!!!*

*BLAST!!!!!!!!*

Everyone manage to move away, just barely as the blast zooms past many of them, towards to the distance, hitting a building as it..

*BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMM!!*

The very earth shook from the powerful blast as the top of the building was incinerated.

Blue flames then starts to spread as Y/n menacingly approaches them, each step leaving a flaming footprint behind.

Eyes shook as they looked to him in fear, horror and most of all despair.

His Heart, his SOUL, it appeared once more on his chest..

Frisk: S-Sis..

Chara: Y-Yeah, I see it too..

The Heart to which they learned it was a representation of their SOUL as Y/n's kept glitching upside down surrounded in blue flames like the battle with the Skullgirl.

Umbrella: Big brother...

The little princess watched in shock seeing him like this.

Filia: Y-Y/n?

The girls all tears up from seeing him, smiling emotionlessly unlike the smiles he sjows to them, full of love and warmth..

Annie: You gotta be kidding me!

She groaned as she got up, gripping her sword.

Marie: Y/N!!

Peacock: MARIE NO!! THATS NOT Y/N!!