Chapter 5: Unpleasant meeting

In a white room.

Two boys were seen sitting in a bed in the corner as the little one was sniffling and trembling in fear as his brother hugs him for comfort

Little brother❌: B-Big brother.. I-Im scared.....

Big brother♾️: Shh... It's alright.. Everything is gonna be alright.. Big brother is here...

Little brother❌: What are they gonna do to me?

Big brother♾️: Its alright ❌, these people are here to help.. They... They're gonna help you don't worry...

Little brother❌: H-Help me? Can they really help me with— Agh!!

He cries out in pain clutching his head as his brother looks at him in worry.

Big brother♾️: ❌!!

Little brother❌: B-Big brother.. it hurts... my head... it hurts so much!!

Blood suddenly runs through his nose making the Big brother look in fear and horror.

Big brother♾️: Hang in there.... It'll be fine... Just hang on..

Little brother❌: B-Brother?

Big brother♾️: Yeah?

Little brother❌: W-Will I... Will I be really alright?

Big brother♾️: ...Yes... Of course you will!! These people will help us! They will help you.. Just stay with me and everything will be fine!

He smiled at his little brother who's eyes look so weak as it look like it was ready to close but stood strong as he gave him a weak smile.

Little brother❌: O-Okay!!

Then they heard a door opening as they look to see a man in a weird coat and mask with eyes glowing red as everything then went white.

________________________________________________________________

Y/n was now seen in his room, blankly staring at his ceiling.

The sounds of humming was heard as he looks to his door to see Marie cleaning the hallway and Filia was also seen walking past her before he went back to staring  up.

It's been a few days now since last chapter where they encountered those two Medici goons in Yu Wan's restaurant.

No doubt Y/n that in the future he would see them again, it's concerning.

But not as concerning right now, he can feel it, something is going to happen today and he doesn't like it.

Sighing he got up from bed and goes outside to the living room where he passes Marie and Filia who noticed him going to the door.