Chapter 26: A Christmassy Night

Christmas.

The Holiday of the year where many looks forward too.

Where many families, friends and colleagues are brought together to celebrate this momentous holiday!

Currently it was still December 24th as it was two and a half hours away before midnight.

Right now, the girls were standing in front of a building filled with many colorful lights as Christmas carol's could be heard inside.

Filia: Well this place looks... fancy.

Squigly: I agree.. I feel like we're underdressed here..

Leviathan: Well it is hosted by the Princess after all. To think that Y/n was working under the Princess all along.

Samson: Guess that's explains why it's a secret.

All of them were dressed nice under that coat for the party, quite casual but nothing too fancy,

Patricia: Don't worry, you all look fine! Besides we rented this whole place out for the whole Egrets and ASG workers. It's a Christmas party for us! Not some of those party filled with snobbish people! Hah if it was, there would be body bags already!

Marie: Please don't.

Filia looks around.

Filia: Where's Y/n? Wasn't he supposed to meet us here?

As on cue, he arrives but he's with someone.

Cerebella: W-Why am I here?

Y/n: Well I can't have you spending your Christmas on a lonely night in prison can I~?

Cerebella: B-But aren't I intruding? I don't... I don't belong here.

Y/n: Oh that's nonsense! Besides I asked permission from the Princess to bring my friends over, that includes you in it!

Cerebella: W-We're friends?

She asked surprised as Y/n grins at her.

Y/n: Of course! Why wouldn't we be?

Cerebella: B-But I'm from the Medici.. Y'know everyone says we're the bad guys?

Y/n: But you're not that evil right?

Cerebella: ..... You're way too trusting, who knows that I would took this as a chance to escape.

Y/n: Well you could have done that already a few minutes ago when I wasn't looking but you didn't~

Cerebella: .......

She didn't say anything as she looks away, blushing slightly.

Y/n grins widely as he quickly grabs hold of her hand and drags her to the others,

Y/n: Hey girls! Sorry for the waiting, I just had to drag this girl here.

Cerebella: H-Hey.... don't go just pulling me like that!

They all look at her as she looks away, looking rather bashfully from the stares she's getting.

Marie: Who is she Y/n?

She asked while smiling a bit which made Y/n go stiff, feeling the danger in it.

Y/n: Hehe err right, girls meet Cerebella, she's another friend of mine,

Marie: I see....

Y/n: (I'm safe!)

He cheered internally.

Y/n: Well then let's go in!

They walk inside the building and the music got louder than it is outside.