Chapter 4: Fish Folks

It's now been almost a week now since everything had happened last chapter.

We now see Y/n sitting in a chair in the living room along with Marie.

Filia was nowhere to be seen since she went out and went searching for something.

Y/n didn't have to asked knowing that she went out to find some clues on her memories and the girl told her that she might be back late at night but though Marie knows that Filia also went out to search for the Skullheart or Skullgirl as she could only pray she'll be fine.

Anyway back with Y/n, the latter was looking a bit nervous especially when Marie was still mad at him.

Apparently when he came back home at night on that day after the day he met Filia, she was very worried and mad at Y/n for being home late especially when both girls were in complete shock that his hoodie looks torn due to the fight he had with a lot of thugs.

And because of that, a rule was made that they should get home soon before curfew especially when it comes to Y/n as he was also grounded for a week.

Quite funny don't you think?

He argued about it at first but lost in the end as the girls were quite scary, though it's his fault for being late so he can't do anything about it but it did made him feel happy knowing that someone cares about him.

It feels really good knowing he has caring friends now.

So now Y/n was looking around nervousky as Marie was wiping the coffee table with a cloth in hand. Deciding to say something, Y/n turns to her.

Y/n: So Marie.....

Marie: Nope, you can't go outside yet Y/n.

Y/n: Oh come on!! It's almost a week already, I can't be stuck here forever y'know!!

He whined like a child with waving his arms around, as Marie could sigh.

Marie: Honestly, you're such a little kid.

Y/n: Hey! I'm 2 years older than you y'know!

Marie: Yeah yeah.

Y/n: *Sighs* Anyway I'm getting hungry, I think we should cook some food soon or...

Suddenly, they heard grumbling as Y/n looks at her as Marie blushes when it was her stomach rumbling making Y/n snicker.

Y/n: Well looks like you're hungry too~

Marie: S-Shut up!!

Y/n just laughs as he went to the kitchen but then grew a look of shock that there were only little food left.

Y/n: Oh it looks like we're short on food again.

Marie: Yeah it seems so.

Y/n: so that means I'll have to go out then to get some~?

He smirks at her making Marie scoff.

Marie: Well too bad, this time I'm coming with you.

Y/n: Marie..

Marie: Come on, I'm always left alone her, for you and Filia always get to go outside!!

She pouted making Y/n sweatdrop as he sighs.

Y/n: Fine but stay close alright. I don't want you being separated from me.

Marie just nodded and smiles in victory and cutely that she finally gets to go out but it hit her.

She was going out with Y/n!!!

_____________________________________________________