Chapter 9: Meeting an Undead

Yay! A Double update!!

Enjoy!😋

_____________________________________

Y/n: Stupid rain!!! Why did it have to be now!

After the events last chapter.

Y/n was back in the city after leaving the Cathedral and Maplecrest neighborhood.

The teenage boy was soaking wet as he was using his hoodie to cover himself but it was pointless.

Y/n suddenly sneezes making him groan and feel a bit more cold.

Y/n: G-Great! It seems my cold is getting worst! Achoo! Ugh! Why is it everything around here closed!

True to his words, the streets he was on had everything closed as it was abandoned with no people around, there were no roofs to go to for shelter which Y/n was really unlucky as the rain got heavier.

Y/n: I must get back home fast.. T-They're waiting for me.

Slowly, his vision was getting hazy as he rubs his eyes, his breathing was getting erratic.

It didn't take too long for him to collapse, looking weaker.

Y/n: Damn...it....

???: Oh my goodness! Are you alright!?

Y/n: H-Huh?

He weakly looks up to see a weird sight.

???: H-Hey are you okay?

???: My lady I think we should leave..

???: But Leviathan what about him?

And after that, Y/n blackout feeling more worst than before....

_____________________________________________________________

An Undead girl donning a red, black and white outfit was now pulling Y/n but had help with her Parasite.

???: Squigly, I don't think that this was a wise decision in helping this stranger out.

Squigly: Come now Leviathan, we just can't leave him in the rain, he'll get a horrid cold from it and I couldn't just leave him there...

Leviathan: But still, who knows what kind of person this boy is, what if he wakes up and sees us and starts to freak out! Especially what happened when we awoken from that night.

Squigly: Well... still it's not right if we just ignore him and besides, I have a feeling this boy is not like other people.

Leviathan: Whatever you say, but stay on guard, we already have enough trouble as it is with those soldiers following us last night.

Squigly: Right!

Both were now taking cover in an alleyway in a box that was quite big enough for both the cute Undead girl and Y/n who continues to sleep.