Bio

Name: Y/n
Age: 17
Height: 5'3"
Birthday: May 13
Blood: A

Looks:

💀Personality💀

💀Personality💀

Y/n is quite a laid-back person, Sometimes always lazing around his place and sometimes walks around the city sightseeing.

He's a cheerful and carefree type of person. Optimistic around friends with a never-ending smile of his.

Also hates being alone as it saddens him from the thought and experience he had to go through which is why he's protective to those who are close to him which is his friends.

Though when it comes to shady and bad people.

Y/n will try to find a way to not resolve in violence but alas, almost everytime he has to use his strings to stop them immediately and quickly knocks them out before it gets worst.

He gets a bit tick off when bad people try to hurt others for their pleasure and benefits especially when it comes to hurting other innocent people,

💀Likes💀

Puns
New friends
Ketchup
Sleeping

💀Dislikes💀

The Medici Mafia
Being taken advantage of
Criminals
People who likes to take advantage of his niceness

💀Backstory💀

Y/n has been an orphan all his life, living on the streets until he found an abandoned place to stay at as it had electricity and water working.

Someone had help him find the place as Y/n didn't know but was thankful for the person.

Some of Y/n's past is a bit blurry for him to remember but he knows that his whole life, he's always been alone and was always by himself, at least that's what he thinks?

💀Known Powers💀

Telekinesis

String manipulation:

Y/n has the ability to create, shape and manipulate, threads and strings, long, thin and flexible form of material, shaping and combining them as needed, or moving them with telekinesis.

This kind of power belongs to that of a psychic and quite rare.

6-2-21

That's it for the bio.

Although there's a chance for me to update the bio so keep an eye out for it.