Chapter 12: Saving the Little Princess

Everything around New Meridian went back to normal as the citizens were now coming out of their homes.

After the attack of the Skullgirl in Little Innsmouth, everyone has been on edge of fear of being attacked once more.

But since almost 2 weeks has passed without strange things happening, they all calm down.

Right now, Y/n and Filia are seen walking towards a Mall leaving Marie and Squigly at home.

Marie wanted to come but she wanted to clean the place till it was spotless while Squigly well.

The reason was quite obvious.

She's an Undead, it would no doubt cause havoc in the city when they see her, much to the girl cute pouting disappointment.

Anyway back to Y/n.

Y/n: So....... What are we doing here again?

Filia: W-Well you did say you'd help me with my memories s-so, h-here we are. Another place I haven't checked out yet if there's some things that might help me..

Y/n: I see...

Samson: Pft! Oh please, that's a lame excuse! You just wanted to go shopping and go on a date with hi-Mmph!?

Filia immediately shuts him up by pulling her hat close with muffled noises coming out.

Y/n: Huh did Samson say something?

Filia: N-Nothing! Now let's get to work!!

Y/n: Yosha!! Operation Help and find some clues around the mall for the Clueless cute amnesiac and also think a shorter name for this operation.. is a GO!!

Filia: Hey! I'm not clueless!!

As the next couple of hours went by, both of them had been going around the place, to restaurant to clothing stores, both were asking a lot of people with some being nice to answer instead of ignoring them,

Though, on their way, they did undergo some distractions like Filia oogling at cute outfits on several stores, Samson drooling at several foods, trying to go there while Filia fought back and Y/n... well...

He was the only one focusing but although, he was looking at some girls with well developed bodies which Filia notices, cutely pouting and drags him away.

As of now both were walking around with Y/n's hand behind his head as he glanced towards Filia,

Y/n: So what now? This operation doesn't seem to be doing good.

Filia: Y-Yeah, to be honest I already know it was hopeless anyway.

Y/n: Hey now don't go saying that,even though we didn't find anything there's still so much time, just be patient y'know.

Filia: Yeah...

She was looking down dejectedly which made Y/n feel bad before smiling widely as he grabs her hand much to the girl's shock.

Filia: W-What are you doing?

She stuttered blushing slightly as Y/n just grins.

Y/n: Well we've been busy walking around for a couple hours, let's go have fun!

Filia: W-Wait! Y/n don't drag me!

They ran off with Y/n laughing and smiling while Filia looks flustered and Samson well he was still covered by the hat, muffling and calling out to Filia in what's going on,

Both of them were back to exploring the mall, only this time instead of finding clues, they're both enjoying themselves.

Filia was trying on some clothes, buying a few ones, all while Y/n was made to be the judge and his reaction was a thumbs up with a slight blush.