Chapter 25: Snow Day with the Little Princess

Y/n: Hello?

Y/n was shown standing in the middle of the white void...

He looks around the place in confusion.

Y/n: Where... am I?

Y/n walks around the place, trying to find something in here but all he sees was plain white and himself.

Y/n: Am I dreaming?

He see.......

Himself...

There was another him standing in front of him, same looks, same height, same color of his eyes, everything! Even his smile was the same as his.

The only difference was that the other him wasn't wearing his signature clothes, the blue hoodie, shorts an blue boots.

Just a plain white gown that reaches down to his knees, the only thing similar that he has......

.

.

Is the red scarf....

Y/n was surprised seeing this but then again it's a dream but it feels weird though.

Why is he seeing himself here? In different clothes?

Y/n walks over to the other him who suddenly did a close eye smile.

Slowly Y/n raises his hand to touch him which the other him mirrored his movement as then when their fingers were about to touch....

Everything suddenly went bright!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

____________________________________________

Y/n: Ugh.....

Y/n slowly opens his eyes to see himself in his room, morning had came,

Groggily sitting up, he turns to his red scarf neatly folded on a chair.

Although, this is strange to him, he clearly remembered that he didn't fold it last night so who did?

Maybe it was Marie...

He looks at his scarf before grabbing it and wraps it around his neck, to feel the warmth and comforting feeling from it.

He then starts recalling his dream, clearly remembering almost every detail from it until the next 5 to 10 minutes

Though all he could say was.....

Y/n: ....What a weird dream...

________________________________________

Today was December 21..

Only few days left before Christmas

Y/n was currently in Lab 8, wandering around it's halls, looking around to do something.

He already did his daily walk around downtown of New Meridian but it was short lived as he grew...

Y/n: Bored out of my mind......

He yawns.

He kept walking, well more like dragging his feet while looking seemingly unaware of the looming threat behind him...