Chapter 30: Meeting a Star

Another new day starts for New Meridian.

Another day for work to Y/n.

As usual, it was the same patrol duty for him, only this time, he was alone.

But he wasn't bothered by it and just did his job as usual but he gets to lzed around for a bit and with Hotdogs in hands.

*KKRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGG!!*

Suddenly as Y/n was enjoying his hotdogs, an alarm went off as he looks across the street.

There was a another robbery heist on another bank.

Seriously how many banks are there in this city?

The Robbers were currently getting in their getaway caras it starts to drive away!

Seeing this, Y/n kept watching as he lazily puts a hotdog in his mouth before throwing the other one in the air as he pulls out his strings and was about to stop them.

*SLASH!*

But someone already did.

Robbers: Huh!?

Their getaway car looks fine for a few seconds, not until the whole thing was cut in half making the Robbers inside roll on the ground, ending up getting dizzy and buried by a few parts of their car.

There was a person standing in the middle of the street, and by their figure, it revealed to be a girl, especially when her hood got blown off showing her face as a little weird bunny hops on her shoulder.

Many looks in wide eyed, completely shocked and surprised, that includes Y/n, who slowly munches on the hotdog.

Kid: Look! It's Annie of the Stars!

Kid2: So cool!!

Man: No way! She stopped the Robbers!

Woman: She's a hero!!

Suddenly many people begin to crowd around the girl and seeing this she panic and she starts running away as they chased after her, asking for autographs and such being her loyal fans!!

Y/n looks on from the crowd of fans before looking at the criminals, who were all groaning after their car got slashed and scrapped with it.

Slowly police sirens comes in and Y/n holds out his hand as his other hotdog falls into it before he walks away seeing the situation has been dealt with.

Y/n: That was weird..... Wish I could've watched it again and RELISH it~ Heh..

_______________________________________________

Minutes passed by after all that robbery fiasco thing happened.

On a rooftop in Downtown Meridian.

???: Finally I lost them.

The same girl was shown there as she heaves a sigh of relief.

The girl has sea green hair, wears a star eye patch on her right eye and wears a sea green costume dress with a star and also carries a sword.