Chapter 3: Troublesome Day

It was the next day in New Meridian city.

After everything that had happened yesterday at the Cafe.

Filia quickly got along with Marie who was estatic in having a new friend over but a bit disappointed inside.

Anyway, after breakfast Y/n left once more leaving Marie and Filia behind a both were cleaning around the place.

Marie: So.... How'd you and Y/n met?

She asked starting up a conversation as Filia stops sweeping the floor and looks at her.

Filia: O-Oh... Didn't he tell you?

Marie: No, he didn't say, he went to bed early last night before I could ask, all I know is that you're a new friend staying over with us!

Marie said smiling which made Filia smile too.

Marie: But, I'm curious, how did you two meet anyway?

Filia: W-Well we met in a cafe, I was the one to talk to him first and both of us chatted and became friends! Also he helped me take care of a guy who was groping me..

Marie looks at her in shock.

Marie: Woah, thank goodness Y/n was there then.

Samson: Hah! I would have taken care of that guy anyway without the kid's help!

He grumbled making Filia sigh.

Filia: But you would have drawn a lot of attention to us anyway.

Samson: Oh please, the kid almost got stabbed, luckily he had that Ketchup bottle to protect him.

Marie: W-Wait! Y/n got stabbed?!

She said looking in horror at hearing it.

Filia: N-No! No.. W-Well yeah but he's alright! He didn't get hurt!

Marie hearing this still looks troubled before she sighs in relief.

Marie: Thank goodness then.

Samson: You seem to care the kid a lot don't ya?~ You like him don't you~?

Marie blushes lightly from his teasing as the parasite laughs out loud while Filia was scolding him.

Filia: Anyway, What about you Marie? What's your story, how'd you met him?

She asked as she was also curious about how they met.

Marie: Well, it happened a few days ago as when I arrived in this city. I was cornered by none other than two no good bastards from the Medici!

She snarled at the Mafia's name which worried Filia but continues to listen.

Marie: They grabbed me out of nowhere and tried to force themselves onto me but Y/n came in to save me. At first I was wary of him when I woke up but in the end I ended up trusting him as he's been nice to me and even gave me a place to stay..

She smiled at the thought of Y/n as her cheeks warms up which Filia noticed.

Marie: He's really a nice guy when you get to know him more.

She smiled again before turning away and continues to clean leaving Filia to her thoughts.

Samson: Huh.. It looks like I was wrong about the kid.. And it looks like you're getting jealous~~~~

Filia: S-Shut up Samson!!

Samson just laughs at his host as Filia fumes her cheeks from this.

______________________________________________________________