Chapter 32: Little Princesses Problems

Few days passed after last chapter.

Y/n was now at Lab 8, bored out of his mind.

There was no work today so Y/n took the advantage of sleeping which he did, but it only lasted 5 hours, but hey at least he got to cuddle with Squigly! Her thighs are the best but it kinda ties with the other girls though.

The other girls, Nadia and Minette were with Marie going out for groceries with Patricia and her gang helping and Filia, well she still hasn't return yet.

Filia was still with Carol to who knows where but Y/n wasn't worried that much, they can take care of themselves, plus Samson's there to keep an eye on them to avoidany trouble..... he hopes.

How ironic is that.

Squigly after cuddling with Y/n, went out to the rooftop of their home, singing her hearts out towards the neighborhood which many enjoyed this mysterious melodic voice.

Anyway back with Y/n.

The lazy bum was walking around the base, really bored out of his mind, although what made this walk interesting is...

....he was walking upside down, sticking on the ceiling..

His Esper abilities have been improving a lot lately since the Slave dealer even happened, his left eye constantly glows a lot now than both eyes which was strange but then again the Esper Twins, Frisk and Chara had their eyes glowing as well when they use their Esper powers.

So now Y/n has teleporting ability! But only on a short distance which he weirdly dubs it as taking a  "Shortcut"!

But though, unknown to Y/n, Dr. Avian and Last Hope were worried for him, his powers were developing further fast unlike the twins, after all Espers are very unpredictable in this world of theirs, who knows what can happen..

Which is why under the Princess orders, he was given a week off for now..

Despite that, here is Y/n, in Lab 8 trying to find some company to ease his bored self.

Y/n: I wonder if the others busy here? It'sbeen awhile since I last hang out with the Twins..

He kept walking upside down, not feelingdizzy at all as suddenly, he heard noises.

???:...is! Sis! Come on it's been days already!!

???2: Umbrella y'know I can't..

Y/n: Hmm?

He looks to to the left and see the two Princesses but they seemed to be...

..arguing?

Umbrella: C'mon sis! Why can't you just play with me! It's been so long now!

Parasoul: I'm sorry Umbrella but I can't right now, as you can see I have been called to a mission.

She referred to the group of Egrets waiting at the end of the hall, along with Molly and Adam, but all of them quickly looked away awkwardly.

Umbrella: B-But.. y-you  promised!

Parasoul: I know I made a promise but this is more important...

Umbrella: M-More important?

Parasoul: Yes.

Umbrella: T-Then! I'll come with you! If you're going on a butt kicking mission then let me come! I wanna help!

She seemingly pleaded, hoping that this time her sister will let her, but...

Parasoul: Absolutely not! It's too dangerous Umbrella and besides I'll play with you later. Plus I got a possible lead on the Skullgirl's whereabouts, just go play somewhere else and leave me.