Chapter 34: Progress & TOBY/FOX !!!

*BOOM!*

The entire Lab 8 shook from that explosive force.

In one of the training rooms, Y/n is seen teleporting around as then, knives came flying out of the smokescreen making him teleport again, dodging it from above.

???: AHAHAHAHA!!

Chara comes out smiling gleefully at him as Frisk suddenly appears right behind Y/n, an ethereal shield made out of her psychic energy in hand as she tries to bash Y/n with it.

But like the whole time, Y/n waited for her before easily dodging it.

Chara: Quit moving around and let us hit ya~!!

She exclaims with a crazy look on her eyes, she always get like this when it comes to a battle, even if it's a spar.

Y/n: What? You think I'm just gonna stand there and take it?

He ducks again and teleports away much to Chara's growing frustration.

Umbrella: Go Big Brother!!!!

As they continue to battle, Umbrella is seen cheering on the sidelines and surprisingly next to her was Marie, along with Valentine and Dr. Avian.

Marie was there as she wanted to tag along with them, not having much to do for the day, she like Umbrella was cheering on for her love as she waves a small flag around with Y/n's face in it.

Marie: Go Y/n!!

Y/n looks to her and winks, making her smile but Chara looks on annoyed.

Chara: WHERE THE HELL YOU LOOKING AT!?

She sent more knives at him which he teleports away.

Marie watches on but she's a bit worried on this training.

In her hand was Y/n's scarf, holding it for safe keeping to prevent another "accident" to happen from Doctor Avian's instruction, something that made the Maid confused seeing nearly everyone's nervous expressions.

*Boom!*

Peacock: HEHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Patricia or Peacock as she very much preferred to be called in battle, was having one of the best times of her life as she occasionally kept throwing bombs at the three and they all either dodge or destroy the bombs.

Dr. Avian: Ugh.. I told her not to use much!

Marie: *Sighs* Oh Patricia...

Currently, the only three Espers of ASG Agents were having one of their training sessions under the order of Dr. Avian, to see their progress.

Least to say, they've grown exponentially, especially Y/n.

Chara can summon more knives now, with it having to be more sharp and refined, having grown deadly on the offensive side and her twin Frisk can create more ethereal materials, whether it may be shields or weapons, but she mostly goes for barriers or shields, mostly on for defenses.

You could say Chara is the sword or you could say knife and Frisk is the shield.

With Y/n though, as mentioned before, he can now teleport around in short distances, his strings have grown stronger and larger in both quantity and quality as they can cut through almost anything!

Plus his telekinetic prowess have grown more stronger and difficult to break through, according to an honest opinion of Frisk.

*Boom!*

Peacock: Hmm not enough explosions.. *GRINS!* I can fix that!

She suddenly had an unnerving grin as she watches them fight.