Chapter 1: The Maid

The next day in New Meridian city.

In an abandoned Hotel that was on the downtown of the city.

The girl who Y/n had save was seen slowly waking up.

Groaning a bit, she groggily got up and rubs her eyes before looking around.

The girl then realized to where she was as she was lying on a queen sized bed in a fancy looking bedroom.

???: W-where am I?

She looks around once more as she noticed that the room wasn't that tidy with the curtains being closed and cobwebs on the ceiling and furniture as she frowns at this.

Slowly she touches her face as her bruised cheek was patch up as well as her hands being wrapped around in bandages.

Someone had attended her injuries.

Slowly she gets off from the bed seeing she was still in her maid clothes before going out.

The halls were quite dark but the girl found her way on another room quite easy.

She then found herself in a large living room that was bright and easy to see due to the sunlight from the opened window, but there were more cobwebs and dust around in this room.

Though something alerted the girl as there was a TV there an it was open showing some commercials as this made her aware someone's here but she was startled by something and that was.

???: *Snore*......

A snore.. A loud snoring sound bouncing around the room as the girl looks around the room not until she spot a metal pipe on the floor as she picks it up and advances slowly, trying to find the source of that snoring.

It was coming from the couch in the middle of the room as she walks over to it and prepares to swing but not until she halted.

The one that was snoring was revealed to be none other than Y/n himself!!

He was lying on the couch with his hoodie off while only on his shirt and boxers, snoring loudly.

???: (It's him!!!)

The girl thought shocked seeing the person that save her from the Medici thugs before.

She concluded that Y/n brought her here instead of him leaving her which was quite nice of him but still she mustn't let her guard down as she raised the pipe once more and prepares to hit him....

But instead, she sighs as she puts down the pipe.

???: (What am I doing? He saved me..)

She sighs as she looks at him.

Now that she thinks about it, she got a good look on him.

He had messy spiky white hair and pale skin but she blushes lightly from the light clothing he had but luckily her attention was drawn to the tv which was now showing CKN (Canopy Kingdom News) with a Female Reporter.

Reporter: Good morning everyone! Thanks fortuning in to the 6 o'clock  Canopy Kingdom News!

The maid girl seeing this watches.