Chapter 13: In Little Innsmouth & Nadia's Past

Somewhere.

In a very strange room full of things.

Books, magazines, Game controllers, cameras, beds, clothes, bras, swords, chains, creepy clown masks, lingeries, and many more strange things.

What's even more strange was that some of it were FLOATING in the air as well as some things were on the ceiling or was it the floor?

Everything around the place was WEIRD like everything defies gravity!!

The camera moves around the room until a feminine and very sultry voice came in.

???: Sis~! Dinner is ready!! Mother sent me to get you~

We could only see a shadow passing by but it was clear that it was a woman based from the voice.

Soon another voice came and it belong to another woman but her voice being quite monotonous than the first one.

???2: Just a second dear Sister..

The womanly figure moves around the place, following a clear path before she ended up in another room.

She looks around the place, marvelling from the grand sight of the giant Hall especially at how this place looks so bright from the light coming from the windows

The door was quite old and ancient based from the strange and unique engravings on it followed by skulls, Dragonic ones.

It had chains and locks all over it with a Giant Keyhole.

And facing front of the door was another woman but you could only see her as a shadow for the time of their identity is yet to be revealed.

(A/n: Although I'm pretty sure some of you already know them..)

???: What are you doing here sister~? Y'know we're forbidden in this room y'know~

???2: Yes, I know but I was just curious.

???: Oh I see~ Can't blame you, this place is beautiful, especially the door but it's such a shame Mother won't let us in there especially when she keeps refusing to tell us what this place is.

???2: Which is what I'm curious about, Mother is keeping something from us and we'll have to find out what it is. Especially to what this door leads to.

???: Well I agree with that but no matter, we have all the time we need anyway. Also we better leave now, Mother will be upset if she finds us here and we don't want that now do we~?

???2: Understood sister.

Both women then leaves the room.

But unbeknownst to them, the door glowed a bit as before it died down..

__________________________________________________

Now with the main character of this book.