Chapter 21: More Agents

In New Meridian.

A military jeep was shown driving through the streets of the city, especially in a street full of fancy shops and restaurants around.

Parasoul was inside the jeep and soon she was shown getting off of it..

There she stood in front of a fancy restaurant and not wasting time, she went inside followed by a couple of Egrets who stood guard for her.

A waiter inside leads her to a few floors up into a reserved and private room as there, a man with the same red hair as hers and looks like in his forties sat on a table, looking at her.

Seeing this, Parasoul bows formally at him.

Parasoul: Father, you called?

King Franz Renoir, the King of Canopy Kingdom, the father of Princess Parasoul and Umbrella

King Franz Renoir, the King of Canopy Kingdom, the father of Princess Parasoul and Umbrella. The one who hasn't been seen in the public eye since Queen Nancy's death 7 years ago,

King Franz: Parasoul, my dear daughter so glad you came.

Parasoul: I'm glad to hear that too Father and... I'm surprised you came out of the castle..

Hearing the last part made the King wryly smile and sigh as he looks out to the window, looking at the tall buildings of New Meridian and it's clear blue skies.

King Franz: Well..I wanted to get some fresh air.. and I wanted to see you.. But enough about that, take a seat and let's talk.

He smiles at his daughter which made Parasoul a bit awkward at first but obliges.

______________________________

In Lab 8.

Y/n: You know when you said lunch. I imagined meat, fish or vegetables and such but... not this... slop thing....

We're back to where we left off from last chapter as of now it's currently lunchtime and Y/n is not having a satisfying meal.

Dr. Avian: What do you mean? This right here is very delectable and nutritious as it's good for your body, especially to a young man like you.

Y/n looks back at his plate as then he sees a bubble pop out of the slop known as his lunch before then he turns his sight to a cat sitting beside him.

Cat: -ω-

Y/n: -_-...

Both of them push their plates back.

Y/n: Yeah, I'm not eating this.

???: Good! You wouldn't like it anyway as it taste like crap!

Both turn their heads together to see one other than Peacock sitting their with them, surprising Y/n.