Chapter 14: Eliza and Cerebella

Nighttime in New Meridian.

A limo was seen stopping in front of New Meridian's tallest building in the city,

Medici Tower.

Then a beautiful Egyptian woman was shown walking out of the said Limo, right in front of the door of the Tower

Her clothing and accessories was that said of Egyptian that hugs her figure quite well as she also carries a staff that's also a microphone.

Walking inside, she was now seen entering an elevator heading towards one of the many floors on it as there she has a meeting with the Head of Medicis but no one was there yet,

???: Lorenzo, are you there darling? It's been such a long time. What's the special occasion?

She called out on the room and soon enough, a familiar man showed up and it was none other than..

Vitale: Welcome, Eliza. I'll be speaking on my father's behalf tonight.

He walks over to her in the middle of the room with a serious expression.

Vitale: Forgive me for being terse, but as you may realize, our business has two pressing problems. You've heard about the latest skullgirl I presume?

Eliza: A little. As much as anyone else. Her latest destruction on that Fishtown was that of loud as I can hear it a mile away.

She exclaimed referring to that incident of Little Innsmouth about a couple of weeks ago.

Eliza: You're doing such a good job keeping her victims under wraps dear, All I know it's like poor Selene all over again. You have my sympathies but I don't do funerals.

Vitale: That brings us to our second problem.. The racket you're running.

This made Eliza curious as there was a little frown on her.

Vitale: You think we didn't know? You've been skimming all those blood drives, Eliza. There's no bigger sin than stealing from charity. Now imagine if the public finds out,...