Chapter 10: Nightmare's and Dream's

Multiple black and white flashes comes in scene.

All of it were pieces..

Pieces of memories of two young girls as if looking back into the past.

The two were always seen together, playing, smiling, laughing, eating and enjoying fun times together in their pajama's when it came time for bed which hinted at a deep friendship between  the two.

Their giggles echoed into the void.

But another flashes of the two kids once again goes by. One of the girls was becoming increasingly familiar with her blue eyes and brown hair.

???: Patricia, look! Don't I look pretty in this?

She twirls around dressed in a maid outfit happily showing off her dress.

The other girl who's name was Patricia but appearance was still hindered by light look to her and pouted.

Patricia: No fair! I want one too!

Then there were another few flashes that skip ahead to both girls donning maid outfits,

The visions became more clear and the girl in question marks who mentioned the name Patricia revealed to be none other than Marie.

A few skips later and the memories then took a dark turn as the nation's are seen in the middle of war which was stopped by as the rise of Queen Nancy as the Skullgirl rose.

With the three Kingdoms sharing one common enemy, they came to a truce and work together as they all fight the Skullgirl together but it came at the price of crime rate skyrocketing.

Bandits flooded the land and human trafficking became a normality.

The two girls are sending hiding  away under a bed as gunfire pierces the Orphanage they lived in during a violent raid.

Skipping ahead,

The memories then showed that the Medicis Mafia are seen having a part of the chaos as the two poor girls were found and are dragged away like dogs on leashes.

???: Hehe this two brats will do nicely..

One of the Medicis goons says while throwing both girls in the back of a truck along with a handful of other scared children.

Patricia: M-Marie.. We'll be alright.. d-don't be scared...

The next memory then shows the two girls working under harsh conditions in ragged clothing, hard labor while also getting struck by whips henver they became physically exhausted, showing the cruel nature of slavery.

Patricia: I'll get us all out of here, and we'll be free of all this! We can go home and go back to how we were! It's a promise!

The girl in shining light declared to all as Marie and the other neighboring child slaves looked up to her with determined faces. There was something about her that encouraged them strength.

But soon, that look of determination turns into horror as an uncertain amount of time later, the girl is seen being dragged off during an escape attempt with few of the children having to get away including Marie herself but her friend wasn't so lucky,