2

~Sasuke's POV~
I am beyond pissed. I can't believe I have to leave for almost the whole summer! All because my family 'misses us', pff yeah right, then maybe they should come see us. Naruto was basically my everything, he's the one friend that would never leave me. Ever. I can easily make friends since I'm just cool like that, but no one is as good as Naruto.
I only have a couple days before I have to say goodbye to him. Which I DONT want to do.
Right now we were in the Treehouse just doing what we do. Talk, laugh, sleep, play, it was all a routine for us and I would never get tired of it. I never want to be away from him, he's my literal sunshine.

A couple days have passed and I'm leaving tomorrow. It's a Thursday and tomorrow is the last day of school, I am fully packed for two months, and I don't like it. Mine and Naruto's parents decided we didn't need to go to school tomorrow, well we begged them, just so me and Naruto can hang out for one day before I leave.
Me and Naruto are both 'too young' to have our own phones so we have to use our parents to call, we both have our own laptops which we use to message each other but it can't call, and I need to hear his voice at least everyday while I'm gone.

~Naruto's POV~
Today is a sad day, not just for me but the whole world. Sasuke is leaving tomorrow, but on the bright side, he is staying the night!!! We already planned on what we were doing. Baking with my mom, fort building, video games, and a scary movie. Every time Sasuke stays the night we bake something, if it's a cake, cupcakes, cookies, or brownies it's still really fun. When we do fort building, we try our best to make it look like our dream homes, even though it's made out of blankets, chairs, and cardboard boxes it was still fun to use our imaginations, also we compete on which is the better one. Me and Sasuke's favorite video game is Mario Kart, he usually wins but- HE WON'T WIN THIS TIME! I already have all my cheating tactics ready, hehe.
Sasuke leaves early in the morning, 7:00am to be exact because they want to go by car, poor Sasuke, he hates cars and he has to live two months without me *sob*.

The doorbell rings and I immediately run and open the door. Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke were all here...

"Hello Naruto" Mikoto said with a nice smile

"Hi Auntie!!" I jump up and hug her as tight as I can then suddenly I feel a tap on my shoulder, I turn around to see my uncle.

"And what about me?" Fugaku asked with his arms open wide, I jump up to his height as best as I can and he grabs me and pulls me into a bear hug. Itachi then hugs us both us three were all wrapped in one big hug. I look down and see Sasuke pouting, he's so cute. I jump down and pick Sasuke up and give him the hugest most lovable hug ever.

"AHH NARUTO!!" He screamed, probably because I'm crushing his ribs.

"Hehe, WHAT I JUST LOVE YOU!!!" I squeeze tighter and he starts coughing a bit. I gently set him down and once he's caught his breath he tackles me to the ground, accidentally kissing me. Everyone around us is laughing and my parents were suddenly right behind us, laughing with everyone else while me and Sasuke looked like red tomatoes.

"Awwww that was so cute, I should've had my camera" my mom said still giggling a bit as Mikoto nodded, agreeing with her. I looked up to see my dad and Fugaku staring at us.

"Naruto. Is there something I should know" he says and then winks at us.

"Yes son, you can always tell me anything" Fugaku said as he kneeled down patting Sasuke on the back, Itachi just smiling at us.

"NO FATHER!!!" Sasuke yelled and looked down, more red than before.
"It's- its not like that....right Naruto?" He said looking towards me.
"Of course not! Hehe me and Sasuke are just besties" I said while side hugging him, he wrapped his arm around me too, to show that it was mutual.
My Father and Fugaku looked at each other, back at us, then back at each other and both gave the most devilish smirk ever. They always did that. Smiling like they know something that I don't.