30

Sasuke's POV~

I can't handle it anymore, I want to see Naruto so bad. I've never yearned more for something in my life then to see him again. We call and text every day and night, don't get me wrong I love it but I wanna be able to hold him. It's only been a couple months and I don't know if I can wait all 4 years, it's tough doing long distance but for him, I'll stay strong.

I walked into school to see Ino and Sakura sitting on a bench. They're getting closer I thought to myself but I don't think Sakura could fall in love with a woman. I know it might sound wrong but she's been all over me since we were kids, but surely it would be surprising. It's not impossible though....

I walk past them and too the cafeteria, when I walk in I see the usual people at the usual table but when I walked over there everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me.

"What?" I asked sitting down next to Hinata, and across from me was Neji giving me a weird look.

"Well? What is it?" I asked one more time. Lee cleared his throat.

"Sasuke, did Naruto say that I was dating Gaara?" Lee asked me, I was confused and worried that Naruto messed something up.

"No, all he said was that Gaara had an online friend named Lee" I told him, he sighed and laid his head in the table. I've never seen him so gloomy. I looked at Neji and he groaned.

"Apparently Gaara hasn't been messaging Lee as much since Naruto moved there and Lee is getting frustrated, he thinks Gaara is ignoring him because Gaara likes Naruto instead. I told him that Naruto was Gaara's first real friend and they probably hang out a lot, but he won't stop sulking" Neji said leaning back in his chair.

"Well you can't blame me Neji! I thought me and Gaara would finally start dating, but he might've lost feelings for me..." Lee yelled and started pouting again. TenTen sighed.

"Lee I know how much you care about Gaara, we'll figure something out and confront him ok?" She said patting him on the back. I looked at Hinata who's eyes were glued to her phone, seems like she wasn't listening to us. I looked at Neji and he rolled his eyes, he got up and gestured for me to follow him.

Me and Neji walked out into the hallway and he rested up against the wall. I stood in front of him and waited. Before he started he sighed and put his hand on his forehead.

"Hinata apparently has a boyfriend" he said.

"Let me guess, Kiba?" I asked. I only knew this because a couple weeks ago she told me she had a crush on him, they've been meeting up places ever since then. I barely see her anymore to be honest.

"Correct, and ever since they started dating which was only the last 4 days she has been stuck to her phone and she's always leaving the house" he said.

I didn't know exactly how Neji felt about this, but I do know that him and his family are overprotective of Hinata, so I really don't understand how the hell she's dating him.

"You might be wondering how we let her date him" he sighed again and groaned.

"Kiba's family and our family all had a business dinner together, to expand the company of course. You would know"

I did know. Our company has been signing contracts with smaller company's so we could expand opportunities, land, etc. We ended up signing with the Inuzuka family first because they basically went all animal hospitals and stuff like that, and Pet Smart. We decided with them first since the people in Konoha have a strong love for animals and stuff like that.

"Anyway, they ended up getting along surprisingly well, Kiba ended up spending more time with Hinata and my uncle. He likes Kiba and his cheery attitude so he allowed them to date when Hinata asked for permission"