3

~Naruto's POV~
The rest of the night went as planned, but I didn't expect Fugaku, Mikoto, and Itachi to stay for so long. Well Itachi ended up leaving because he also was staying the night at his friends house too before he had to leave, his name was Kisame, he was scary lookin but, he was a good guy.

Sometimes I forget that mine and Sasuke's parents have been friends for a long time, so sometimes I  think it's weird when they come over and stay the night. They didn't stay the night tonight, but they did stay for a really long time.

Mikoto helped us with baking, my mother and her were really good at it, they made the BEST cookies ever, if I were to survive on one thing. It would be those cookies. Me and Sasuke were good at making brownies, so we got put with that job. My Dad and Fugaku would always just sit on the couch, watch sports and drink a couple beers. As much as me and Sasuke hated the smell of it, we never bothered them because they always looked happy when they were talking, same with our mothers. We were all one huge family.

We ate our dinner, which was pizza. Oh pizza, I love you so much. Me and Sasuke went into my room and started our forts. His always looked better than mine, BUT NOT THIS TIME!! I planned out the perfect blueprint to beat Sasuke. I would have a tall cardboard box to make mine taller than his. That's it. My great plan. Be taller.

"Hey dobe."

"Don't call me that! And what?"

"Will... uh will you miss me?"

I looked towards Sasuke, he looked sad. Did he think I was going to forget him or something? I've known him my whole life, we'll even be together in 7th grade and all through high school, was he questioning my loyalty to him?

"Teme!! Is that supposed to be a trick question!!" I looked him straight in the eye, he looked away avoiding me. I walked over and grabbed his face with my hands so then I was forcing him to look me in the eye.

"Of course I will miss you, you are my best friend and I love you, I will always be loyal to you no matter how far we are from each other, and that is a promise"

"Same to you, dobe" he smiled and hugged me, we hugged for awhile too, then I heard a knock at my door, we quickly jumped up and I walked towards the door. I opened it to see my mother, smirking weirdly.
That damn smirk.

"Ok boys it's time to play a board game!!" My mother said jumping like a toddler.

We followed my mom down the stairs and into the living room, there my Aunt, Uncle, and Dad were sitting around a round table. My mother sat next to my dad and me and Sasuke sat right next to them. We played Monopoly, and to no one's surprise, Fugaku won. Him and my dad were always the richest in the game, my mom and Mikoto just went along and I was always sitting in 'jail'. Sasuke always tried beating his father, never happens.

"OK EVERYONE" my mother got up and shouted

"Time for everyone to get comfy and cozy, because we are watching a scary movieeEEeEeeEe" she said while wiggling her fingers in mine and Sasuke's face.
Me and Sasuke went a grabbed all the fluffiest and warmest blankets we could find. Me and Sasuke laid on our stomachs, on the ground with a bowl of popcorn in front of us. We had two huge couches in our living room so, Fugaku and Mikoto cuddled up on one while my parents cuddled up on the other. They all looked so in love, I want to find that love some day with my special someone, but I've never really been attracted to anyone, at all.

I found myself looking at Sasuke, he was staring at the TV and suddenly I had the weirdest thought,

'I want to cuddle with Sasuke'

And that's exactly what I did, I moved super close to sasuke and wrapped myself in his arms, he didn't even hesitate to hold me and that made me extremely happy, I was blushing a lot too. I looked up at Sasuke and he was really pretty....

What?