41

Naruto's POV~
I ran as fast I could to my house, I see it come into view and quickly barge in. I don't see Uncle anywhere, I do see a bag on the table though. I walk over to see all mine and Sasuke's favorite snacks in there and other things? There was a box with a note that says "open if you need it ;)" I don't know what that means but I guess I'll see later.

I look around and see another note from Uncle and Auntie.

"Hey Naruto, we decided to come visit tomorrow and give the rest of the night to you and Sasuke. We left you guys some snacks and stuff for yourselves, have fun and make the most of the time you get together alone. The box along with your snacks has some special things, you'll open it when you know you need it. -Fugaku and Mikoto <3"

I smiled, I'm thankful they're letting me and Sasuke have our time alone. I turned the note around and it says that they'll tell Sasuke to go over and 'check on the house' at 4:30pm and he'll come in and I'll hopefully surprise him. I'm not good at surprises though..... hmmm.

I checked the time and it's currently 4:15, I have 15 minutes to get things ready. I run up into my room since it's the only room with a comfortable place to sit, ya know since we don't have any couches or anything in here. I set the snacks on my bed and I put the small box on my bedside table. I try and think of ways to surprise him but I decided to just leave my light on in my room, he'll notice come upstairs and I'll I don't know, jump up from somewhere and hope he doesn't punch me.

I get a text message from Aunt Mikoto, she says Sasuke is on his way. it's only 4:25 but it takes about 7 minutes for someone to walk from Sasuke's house to mine. My heart is racing and I'm really excited. 4 long years, seems unreal. I watch out my window since it slightly faces the driveway, when you look out my window you can see the driveway and walkway to the front door, but just barely. I wait and I swear my heart almost jumps out my throat. I see him, Sasuke walking up towards the house.

I set myself up by my door and leave it slightly open, he'll notice the light is on and check but for precaution I also turned my parents bedroom light on, so he'll get suspicious.

Sasuke's POV~
I've been checking these guys house for weeks now, I don't understand why, since no cars come down this road. Their house is pretty hidden and if my parents ever saw a random car drive down this way they would check themselves, and as far as I know, there has been no cars down this way. I don't get why Kushina is so nervous about the house but I'll check anytime she asks. I see the house come into sight, and something feels...off.

I walk up to the door and open it, I thought I locked it last time. I walk in and the first thing I notice is Kushina and Minatos room. The light is on. I go into the kitchen and grab a fork, not a knife because I don't want to kill anyone but with enough pressure and skill, a fork could do some real damage.

I check the room, nothing has been messed with, I look around the house just in case and nothing has been tampered with, nothing moved, but then again there is nothing in here. I take my time going upstairs, Naruto's room light is on. My heart skips a beat, I hope nobody is here. I've never felt this real life suspense in my life, only in horror movies and it's scary. I walk up the stairs, not trying to be quiet because It'll let the intruder know that someone is also here, no one would ever want to accidentally kill someone, especially robbers since their usual objective is to take things, unless they have some kind of weird motive.

I slowly walk into Naruto's room, I see snacks on the bed? Well actually I see things. This room was recently filled with his things. Before I could react someone jumps on behind me causing us both to fall on the floor.

"SASUKEEEE" I heard someone yell, that someone being Naruto. I quickly spin around to see him. His blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm speechless he smiles at me and hugs me tightly.

"Naruto..." My heart starts racing and I hug him back.

"I've missed you so much!" He tells me, tears come into my eyes and I don't know how to feel, obviously happy but why am I crying.

Naruto's POV~
I look down at sasuke to see him crying?!?

"Sasuke what's wrong? Did I break your rib????" I was genuinely scared that I might've hurt him.

"No, I'm just.." he said then wiping his face.

"Just so happy"

I Need You (SasuNaru) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara