42

Sasuke's POV~
I hugged Naruto tightly and he did the same back, we laid on the ground in silence. Hugging each other.

"Naruto.."

"Yeah?"

"You're heavy, you can get off me now it's been like 10 minutes"

"Awe but you're so comfy"

"Thanks? But you're not quite the greatest blanket"

"Fine, I'll get off" he slowly sat up and just sat on my legs staring at me.

"Ya know, from this angle you don't look that tall"

"Well from this angle...." I said looking him up and down.

"Never mind" I pushed him off and stood up.

"Ow! What were you going to say!?" He said laying there.

"I'll tell you if you tell me why you came back early and didn't tell me, I don't care if it was a surprise"

"Well....it was a surprise" he smiled at me and I just rolled my eyes. I sat on the bed and patted the spot next to me, telling him to come sit next to me.

He quickly got up and jumped on the bed.

"Hehe, I came early because I missed you duh! I didn't tell you sooner because I know how much you LOVE school!" He started giggling and fell backwards onto the bed.

"I don't love school, if I knew you were here earlier I would have gladly left"

"Mmmm, that's debatable"

"Whatever, and why do you keep laying down? You tired?"

"No, just feels good to be back home and my bed is reaaaaly comfy how about you come join me" he said pulling me down next to him.

My body tensed up laying by him. We are older now, anything could happen.

"Hey Sasuke" Naruto whispered in my ear. I spun my head over and seen his face directly in front of me.

"What" I asked, keeping my composure.

"What movie you wanna watch first?"

I didn't answer and just looked away. Of course I'm the only thinking these thoughts! This is Naruto we're talking about, he wouldn't know anything about that stuff, would he?

Naruto sat up and ran to the other side of the bed. I sat up and look behind me to see him grab a bag.

"Look!"

I go over and look into the bag.

"Aunt and Uncle got us our fav snacks!!"

"That's nice of them" I said.

"Wait...."

"THEY KNEW YOU WERE HERE!"

"Yeahhhh"

"I don't even care anymore" I sighed. Naruto grabbed me and hugged me.

"You know I love you, I just wanted to surprise you"

My heart started beating and I didn't say anything. I just nodded and smiled at him.

"Oh what a pretty smile you have" he said looking up at me, then frowned.

"What?"

"It's kinda embarrassing how I have to look up at you" he said looking down.

I took the chance and pushed him down on the bed. I crawled up on top of him so he was right under me.

"Still embarrassing?" I smirked at him.

"YES, VERY" he said pushing me off. I just laughed as his face turned red, like a tomato.

"Haha, ok I'm sorry we can watch movies now" he glared at me a bit and then smiled as he went to choose a movie.

I turned on the movie and got comfy on the bed, set up the snacks, and then I noticed a box on the nightstand.

I grab it and open it.

Naruto's POV~
I can't believe Sasuke did that! My heart was still beating from when our faces were inches from each other. Ughhhh I could've kissed him! Why was I so scared. I go through the movies and find me and sasukes old favorite movie.

I wonder if he'd want to watch this? It's pretty old, I grab it along with a couple other movies just in case.

"NARUTO" he yelled from upstairs.

I run up there quickly with the movies.

"Sasuke?! What's wrong?" I see him standing by the nightstand with the box him mom and dad got us.

"W-where did you get this" he said, shakily. Why was he so scared?

"Oh that box? Your mom and dad gave it to us along with the snacks, I didn't really get a chance to look in it though. They left a note saying that I'll know when to open it" I sat the movies down by the TV and go over to sasuke.

"What's in it? Let me see" he quickly closed it. He looked down at me and his face was a little...red.

He sat down on the bed, and slowly handed me the box. I looked down at him and he just stared at me.

I slowly opened it and...

"Oh"