37

Naruto's POV~
My mom said I had one more day before I leave so I took this chance to hang out with Haku and Gaara.

I walked to the abandoned park and seen Gaara sitting on the ground next to Haku, they've became friends too and I'm proud of that because they were the two lonely kids and now they have each other, I'm happy.

"What is the Uppidy Up Up my Bros" I said to them while sitting next to them.

"Nothing, just sitting here" Gaara said.

"I'm glad you came to see us before you left Naruto, if you left without saying anything that'd be pretty messed up" Haku said giving me a smile. He grabbed a bag and handed it to me.

"Don't open it until you get back to Konoha ok?"

"Ok, I promise" I said.

We spent about 5 hours talking and messing around at that park, because it wasn't actually raining today, which is a good sign to me.

"Hey Naruto" Gaara said. Haku had left by now, him and Zabuza apparently had some things to do, but he said he had fun and he'll miss me.

"What's up"

"Do you think we'll be able to see each other" he said.

"Of course we will! I know you're trying hard to get a home at Konoha and you know I'll help you any day!" I told him.

"Thanks Naruto"

"And even if it takes you years, I'll come back here to Amegakure to see you, and even bring Lee" I said giving him a smirk, he laughed and said thanks.

Before Gaara left he gave me a gift as well and told me to wait until I get to Konoha, jeez these guys, probably embarrassed about it. I wanted to stay at the park a little longer, and I felt sad seeing Gaara walking away until he was out of sight.

I laid down in the patch of grass we were sitting in and stared at the sky, remembering about the first time I was here, I was mad that I had to leave Konoha and sad, but now I'm sad that I have to leave Amegakure. I didn't even realize how much memories I've made here, even if I hadn't made much friends I was lucky to meet the ones I did. They're all great and supportive people.

I felt my eyes watering and soon I was crying in silence. Usually this isn't a good feeling but these are happy tears, I feel so lucky that I have such great people in my life.

Supportive Parents and family members, Awesome friends, and a damn good boyfriend. I smiled thinking about all of them, even Sasuke's family, I basically consider them my family now too.

I didn't have a lot of family and now that I've met so many people these past years, I feel like I have the biggest and greatest family ever! Even if some of them aren't blood related, they've all helped me and I'm so grateful.

After a good 30 minutes of sitting in the grass I decided I'd walk home now, it was getting late. I took my time walking back, looking at all the neighboring houses and even these people are great. When my parents weren't home they would bring me food and snacks, and making sure I was ok knowing that I was home alone. They've been doing that since I've moved here, and even now that I'm older.

I smiled thinking of all the little kids coming by asking me to play, they were always pretty fun even though they were way younger. I've grown close to all of them even though our ages were so different.

As I walked closer to my house, I could see multiple cars outside my home. I walked up my driveway and into the house. I opened the door to see all Karin, Nagato, and Suigetsu.

"Hey Naruto! What took you so damn long to come home" Suigetsu said.

"Oh I was hanging out with my friends at the park" I told him sitting next to him on the couch.

"Jee! I didn't know you were leaving so early!" Said Karin.

"Yeah thanks to your mom and dad we were able to come by and see you" said Nagato.

"Oh dang! My bad guys I was a little occupied haha" I told them, which was a lie because I simply just forgot.

"Mhm" says Karin.

"Haha Anyway! How are you guys" I said.

"We're good, works been good" said Nagato.

"That's good, and moving to Konoha?"

"Oh yeah, I finally found a good apartment I think I'll like it a lot"

"That's great! Karin and Suigetsu?"

"Well we are still going to move in with Nagato, since we can't exactly get our own homes yet, but we both found part-time jobs in Konoha" said Suigetsu.

"Yeah" Said Karin.

"Well that's great Kids! Now get your asses in here and come eat this delicious food Minato has so graciously made for you!" She yelled, we all immediately got up and went to the dinner table.

We enjoyed our food for the rest of the night, I think this a great way to spend my last day, with my closest and only real family.