45

TW: a lil spicy 🌶 🤭

Sasuke's POV~
I don't know what I'm doing. My mind and body are doing whatever they want, is this right? Is Naruto ok with this? I watch as my own hands slowly trail down his back down to his pants. My hands rest on his waist and I want to do more. I look down at Naruto, who's face is buried in my chest.

"Naruto.." I said in a calmer voice.

"Hm" he said, his face still buried on my chest.

"What.. do you want?" I asked him. I knew how I felt, and I wanted to touch him more, feel his body, take his clothes off of him, and explore...

Naruto stayed quiet, I didn't ask again and slowly pushed him off of me, but he stopped me. He whipped his head up to me and his face was really red, he was tense, but his gaze felt like it was telling me something else.

"Sasuke" he said.

"Yes?" My heart was beating faster.

"I want..." he looked away then back at me.

"I want you" he said. I grabbed his waist and pulled him closer to my body. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face closer to mine.

"Are you sure?" I asked him, he nodded and I smirked.

"Do you know what you're getting yourself into?" He nods again, but looks away.

"Are you ready?" I asked him, he nods again.

I pulled him into a kiss which didn't feel like a normal kiss, it was hotter, and more passionate. His hands start slowly exploring my body, as he sits on me, I grab him and flip him over so he's under me, I take this chance and take a look at him. His hair is messy, his shirt was slightly lifted up revealing his stomach and abs, and he was breathing heavily. I look down further... and look back up at him. His face is flushed and his eyes are asking for more. Before I could do anything else his hands slowly move under my shirt, then down to my pants, he looks a at me and I give him permission....

Author: HA YOU THOUGHT, I CANT WRITE SMUT 🤣 this is so embarrassing oml, I don't even know what to do next!

💛 - no more smut
💜 - more
  You guys can vote for what's next, cause idk lmao