31

Author: I'm so sorry I haven't posted in a literal month. I swear I'll start updating more lol, I just forgot all abt this wattpad... 💀😭

Naruto's POV:
I stared at the text message that Lee sent Gaara, it's not bad, it's actually very cute but I love the suspense so I waited a minute to tell him.

"well..? How bad is it?" Gaara asked, I can basically see the sweat running down his face.

"oh god Gaara...it's so..."

"ITS SO WHAT?? DAMMIT SPIT IT OUT" he yelled at me jumping up from his bed. I decided to not have suspense cause now I'm kinda scared.

"Ok! Ok!" I told him, he settled down and sat down with his hands covering his face. Poor guy, I better not torture him anymore.

"This is what Lee said"

"Gaara, we haven't been talking much, I know. There's been this awkward rift between us but I think I know how you're feeling. I think maybe you have just been too scared to talk to me, especially with the feelings you have for me, and just so you know... I feel the same. So yes, I will go out with you, and I hope we can meet soon :) <3" I read aloud to him. I looked up from the phone to Gaara and I can see him blushing wildly, then he started tearing up. Oh god.

I watched as Gaara laid his head in his hands and cried, obviously tears of joy. Poor guy must of had so much stress on his shoulders especially since he's always been lonely and never felt the love of a person towards him, especially in a romantic way. I sat next to him and comforted him, he unexpectedly hugged me and thanked me, I didn't say anything but hug back and handed him the phone. I'm glad he's no longer in a sad and stressful state of mind, I'm happy that he's happy.

He started to text Lee and I sat there, eventually getting a text from Sasuke.

Sasuke: Seems like the problem was handled.

Naruto: Yup! I'm glad they got their feelings out and in the open!

Sasuke: I'm also glad.

Naruto: Aweeee, that's cute of you Sasuke ;)

Sasuke: shut up.

Naruto:heheheh

"Thank you so much Naruto for helping me out" Gaara said, looking up from his phone.

"I've never had a friend like you, if you weren't here I don't know what I would've done" he told me, I smiled and stood up.

"You've been a great friend to me too, if you weren't so open to being my friend I would've been lonely here" I gave him one last hug before congratulating him and walking out. Gave him and his new boyfriend some alone time, even though it's over the phone.

I walked out to see granny Chiyo sitting at the dinner table, reading some kind of book.

"He's fine now Granny Chiyo! I'll be off" I told her before walking out.

As I walked home, I felt lonely, I really miss Sasuke and just wanted to see him now, ya know, with all this romance in the air. It was still raining a bunch, but I'm getting used to the coldness and sound of the rain. It's quite peaceful.

I walked into my house, no one was home. I turned on the heater we had so the house was warm when my parents got home and walked into my room. I took off my boots and laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. I felt like crying even there was no reason for me to cry. This may be the most loneliness I've felt in my life, back in Konoha I'd have Sasuke here with me, playing video games and messing around. Now it's just quiet and lonely. I felt tears coming, until my phone started ringing. I sat up and seen the contact 'Sasuke <3' as the caller. My heart felt like it warmed up, knowing that Sasuke will never forget about me, we'll be as far apart from each other but our love won't fade one bit.

I answered the call, hearing Sasukes voice even though it's over the phone is so soothing. My love for him is stronger than anything, I just hope this love can handle through any problems we may come across.

Always and forever, Me and Sasuke. 

Author (Again dammit): Ok Ok, so I know this chapter was short, but it's only short because .........TIME SKIP. Yup, time skip coming up, I don't know how I'll start it or word it, but I swear I'm not going on doing this week-month thing. Most likely going to be a 3 year time skip. More drama and romance! More problems! More stuff! Idk! Anyway, I hope y'all didn't forget abt this story, again, I'm sorry for bad updating schedule. But I'm think of doing every Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday? That's good right??? Anyway, hope y'all enjoyed this.