21

~Sasuke's POV~
The first day of school was absolutely horrible. Girls were all over me, I felt like I couldn't breathe. All my classes have the kids from my old school in them. The teachers are all assholes, the principal is an asshole, the kids are assholes. Everyone here acts better than everyone! I bet if they all met Naruto they wouldn't be acting like this, if I didn't meet Naruto I would probably act like that.

I spent my lunch with Hinata, Neji and his friends, who were honestly pretty cool people. Sakura tried to come sit with us but this girl named Ten-Ten who was one of Neji's friends told her to go away because she was annoying, which was awesome. Ten-Ten seemed like a strong-willed girl, but not cocky. She had good confidence but was also nice, only rude when she needed to be, which is a nice aspect to her personality. She wore her hair in two buns and had pretty casual clothes. A plain white shirt, and some skinny jeans, she also wore no makeup, she was also really small. Next to her was a boy named Rock Lee, and for short, Lee. Lee was an uppidity loud type of guy, he was pretty clever and smart but not all the time and one of the reasons he was in this school was because of his incredible athletic ability. I already seen him doing handstands in the hallway, he almost reminded me of Naruto except he was just more energetic. He wore a green long sleeve with tight black jeans, which was a weirdly good look on him, his hair was a bowl-cut. He was also small, about Naruto's size and he has the bushiest eyebrows.

Hinata wore a lavender and white hoodie, with some baggy-ish white jeans, her hair was always down and she was quiet. She is also really smart, but she needs more confidence. Neji wore a zip-up grey jacket and had on shorts like me, his hair was really long too and he was full of confidence and he actually used to be a super stuck-up cocky guy until Naruto snapped him out of it. His hair was in a really low ponytail and he was also here for his business etiquette and athletics.
I thought these guys were a cool group to hang out with, they were chill and a good to be around, even though the three other than me and Hinata were in an older grade, they didn't treat us like children.

My classes:
1st per. English
2nd per. Math
3rd per. Science
4th per. History
•Lunch•
5th per. Business etiquette
6th per. Gym
7th per. Career development

These classes were pretty easy and nicely laid out. I'm glad my business class is after lunch because then I would be refreshed and energized. In my first class we all have our own seats, in math we also have our own seats, in science we have partners that we have to be with for most of the year, mine was Shikamaru. In history we also have partners, but only for group assignments. Mine was Sakura. Of all people.

My favorite class had to be business etiquette, since I learned more about it and I thought I was naturally good at it. Gym was an OK class, we had to do warm-ups at the start which was just stretching and running around the gym a couple times. After that we would play some type of game. I was lucky enough to have Neji and Lee in that class, along with a couple other 8th graders. I also thought this was a great opportunity to get good at sports so then I would surprise Naruto when he came back during high school. I would be one of those popular athletes, and that means I could protect my Naru.

Sakura was also in all these classes, and every damn time she would be pestering me and trying to get my attention. She was usually with her friends who were just a bunch of random girls. Eveytime I am even close to them they yell my name and start giggling really ugly, it's annoying.

"Sasukeee!!" I could hear her yelling from across the gym. We were playing a game of kickball and Neji and some guy named Kimimaro were the captains, and they had to choose teams.

Sakura ran over to me and started talking.

"Wow! I really hope me and you get to be on the same team, right Sasuke?"