23

~Sasuke's POV~
I walked into my first class of the day and got the worst news of my life.

"Good morning class, I know that we are only a couple weeks into school, but I've assigned you a partner project. I hope you'll all get this chance to make friends and communicate with your classmates. Since it's your first, I'll let you pick your own partners. Once you've chosen sit near your partner and I'll tell you what to do".

My choices were limited. They're was Shikamaru, Sakura, Ino, Shino, and Kiba in this class. Shikamaru was really smart, but really lazy so I wouldn't choose him because he might just not do it. Sakura is smart too, but she's extremely annoying and She might just try and get close to me the entire time. Ino wasn't really bad except she's like a more chill version of Sakura, and I don't know how good she is at English. Shino was weird and quiet. Kiba is straight dumb.

"Sasukeeeee" I heard multiple girls yell. I looked up from my desk and seen five girls standing in front of me, including Sakura and Ino. I could feel the tension between all of them, they probably hated each other.

"I was here first! Back off!" Yelled Sakura. They all started bickering  and it was getting annoying.

"Sasuke! Let's be partners, pleaseeee" said Sakura ignoring the other girls.

"I-" just as I was about to say no, Shikamaru walked up to us.

"Sasuke. Wanna be partners?" he asked even though he looked annoyed and tired. He wasn't exactly the out-going talkative type so I was surprised he came to me, especially with all the girls who were now glaring at him.

"Yeah, sure" I said. The girls looked at me in disbelief as I got up and went with Shikamaru to his desk.

"Wait!- Sasuke!" Yelled Sakura.

"Sakura, why can't you get it through your head that I don't want to be partners with you. I'm already dating someone so I suggest you stop trying" I said bluntly. She stopped and started at me, shocked.

"YOU'RE DATING?!?" She yelled, extremely loud. Her face got red and she looked pissed.

"With who?!? One of these girls?! Sasuke I- I thought me and you were getting closer these past couple weeks?!? Your telling me it was all for nothing! You were just playing with my feelings?!?" She yelled, her eyes started to water.

"No, I'm not dating anyone at this school. No we have not gotten closer. No I was never 'playing' with your feelings, you led yourself to believe that. I've never once shown any type of flirting, so I really don't know how you came up with that conclusion" I said. Everyone was staring  at us now and I was angry.

What a great way to start of my morning.

"Who" she said.

"None of your business"

She glared at me, everyone stopped staring and went back to what they were doing. I went to Shikamaru and sat down.

"Ok class, hopefully you have partners. Your assignment is to choose and fictional book with at least 500 or more pages, then write me and a summary about it" she said.

What the hell. What kind of assignment is that?! 500 or more pages, that's a load of bullshit. I looked at Shikamaru who seemed annoyed.

"Sorry about that, Shikamaru" I said

"It's fine, not a big deal" he said leaning back in his chair.

"And thank you"

"No problem"

~Naruto's POV~
My first day of school.... I've never been so excited and terrified in my life. I walked into the school doors and seen Karin and Nagato on a bench waiting for me.

"Hey Naruto!" Yelled Karin.

"Hey!" I yelled back. I walked to them and they lead me to the cafeteria. We decided I'd show up at least 20min early, so we could get breakfast earlier and I could meet their friends.

"Karin!" I heard someone yell as we walked into the cafeteria. I looked over at him, he had white hair and somewhat sharp teeth.

"Suigetsu!" She yelled back. Karin dragged me over to him and introduced me.

"Suigetsu, this is Naruto he's my cousin and he moved here from Konoha!"

"Woah! That's hella cool! Nice to meet you I'm Suigetsu" he said, he held out his hand and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you, su-suee- sueigetsu" I stuttered, I had a hard time saying his name for some reason.

"Suu. Eee. Get.Suu . Su-i-get-su" he said slowly. I repeated the same words and after a minute I said his name right.

"Good job kid! I think we'll be good friends" he said and I sat next to him. We told each other about ourselves and got along pretty well.

"Naruto" I turned around and seen Nagato and two other people next to him.

"These are my friends, Konan and Yahiko" he said. There was the girl who had purple hair and the boy who had orange hair. Why does everyone have such diverse hair colors?

"Hello! I'm Naruto Uzumaki!" I said.

"Nice to meet you, Naruto" the girl said

"I'm Konan, this is Yahiko" she said again. Yahiko stood there and stared at me for a second.

"You have very blonde hair" he said.

"Nice to meet you!" He said again holding his hand out.

"Oh uh nice to meet you too!" I said shaking his hand.

"Sorry about that, I was just wondering how your hair is bright blonde but these guys have dark red hair"

"Oh! Well I got my dads looks, and my moms personality" I told him, he nodded and sat next to us. Turns out that Suigetsu is friends with them too so that works out.

My classes were pretty easy, I have not gotten to talk to any kids in my class yet though, they're a pretty quiet group of kids. There's this one guy who piqued my interest though, his name is Haku and I thought he was a girl at first. He has really long hair and pretty eyes. There was also someone named gaara, he had red hair and this like tattoo thing on his forehead, I don't really know but he looks cool. I also think he wears makeup cause he has this black stuff around his eyes, but eh. All the other kids looked normal-ish and there was this kinda bratty kid too, his name was sora. He usually acted better than others which annoyed me.

I tried talking to gaara all day but he ignored me, and Haku looked like they were always reading so I didn't toothed them. During lunch I hung out with Karin and Suigetsu, who had different classes than me, we had maybe two classes together, so I was always lonely.

I got home and immediately texted Sasuke telling him about my day.

Naruto: hey sasuke! School went well today, how about you?

Sasuke: hey, school was ok. Everyone in my class knows I'm dating but they don't know it's you. Sakura is mad at me but I don't really care. I'm glad you had a good day, make any friends?

Naruto: It's fine, ignore Sakura she'll get over it. And Yeah! Ya know my cousin Karin? Well she introduced me to her friend Suigetsu and he's pretty cool, so is Nagato's friends even though they're way older...

Sasuke: I'm glad... just don't flirt with any of them ok?

Naruto; OF COURSE NOT! You're my only love.. I hope you remember that :)

Sasuke: haha, ok. I love you too and I forgot to say but, I have a partner project and my partner is Shikamaru.

Naruto: WOAH! Never thought I'd hear about you two being partners, I'm not worried though because Shikamaru was always a pretty chill guy. Still though! No flirting.

Sasuke: of course. I'll call you later though I have things to do..

Naruto: ok! Call you later ;)

Author: sorry for another really late update, I'm kinda running out of ideas and motivation but I got nothing else to do so it's whatever . Anyway I hope you enjoy.