36

Sasuke's POV~
Damn who knew spending time with Itachi would be so tiring and miserable. He's like some kind of stuck up girlfriend I've seen in dramas. He wants to do damn near everything in one day, we went clothes shopping, ate at 3 different restaurants, went into random shops, and even went looking for a new car. What's even more is he wanted to go to a concert and a carnival. I ended up telling him I was tired and we went home, I really hated packing all these bags of clothes in, it was so tiring. Not because they were heavy but because there was a lot.

I guess it wasn't all that bad hanging out with my brother though, and I ended up buying some things for Naruto. Like clothes, shoes, and other random things that he'd like. I can't wait till I see him again...

Naruto's POV~

"Can we go now" I groaned

"No, it hasn't even been 2 days yet" my dad said, he sat at the dinner table with my mother doing some random work stuff.

"But I already packed all my things up, I even told all my friends and they said they understand"

"You already packed your things?" My mom asked.

"Yea, they're all in boxes I just left out my clothes and a pair of shoes" I told her. She looked over at my dad and they just nodded.

"You really wanna leave that early?" She asked me.

"Yes! If I get to see Sasuke sooner than yes!" I yelled, my mom pulled out her phone and dialed a number.

"Hello! So nice to hear your voice again haha" she said through the phone.

"How's Fugaku?" She asked, I jumped up, she was talking to Auntie Mikoto.

"That's good, I was wondering if maybe Sasuke could go over and check the house for me" I was confused honestly, why would Sasuke need to check the house?

"Mhm, yup you guessed it" she said into the phone. My dad just sat there still looking through work stuff.

"Thank you Mikoto I wish I was able to go back but you know.." she said and hung up.

I stood there waiting for an answer, she looked over at me and smiled.

"What was that all about?" I asked.

"Well you're going back earlier than us" she said.

"What? Why?"

"Well, we want to keep it a secret from Mikoto and Fugaku that we're coming back early" she said and giggled.

"Why?"

"Because we want to surprise them of course, and you better not tell them or else I'll send you somewhere so far away you won't see Sasuke ever again" she said with the most innocent smile. What an evil woman.

"Uhm.. ok mom" she scares me, honestly.

"Wait- how will I go there without you? I don't have a car or anything" I asked

"Well, you're going to take a bag of clothes with you, since your old bed is still at the house you'll be able to sleep in there, me and your dad will send over your boxes of things and you can wait for the arrival, and as for your ride there, Itachi will pick you up from the airport" she said.

"Ya know, this wouldn't be a problem if I had a car" I told them.

"Well who failed their permit and drivers test?" My dad smirked at me.

"Pftttt I definitely passed they were old!" I yelled.

"Hmmm you're 17 and failed an important test in your life, I wonder what Sasuke will think, doesn't he have a car?" I can tell my dad was just teasing me.

"Hmph, well whatever Sasuke can be my personal chauffeur" I smiled. My dad just sighed and started doing work things again as I walked away in all my glory. I love winning arguments against my parents hehe.