14

~Naruto's POV~
I woke up in the middle of the night, wrapped in Sasuke's arms. He was really warm and I didn't want to move, so I obviously didn't, and plus he was asleep so he probably wouldn't know anyway right?

~Sasuke's POV~
Omg Naruto is in my arms. I woke to somebody getting really close to me and then hugging me, I didn't open my eyes though since I knew it was Naruto and since he thinks I'm asleep, he'll stay there all night. I know that may sound creepy but what can I say? I love him.

~Naruto's POV~
I woke up again and it was still early, Crap. I didn't mean to actually fall asleep in his arms, but I did. He was still sleeping, and oh so peacefully. I decided I can sleep a little while longer, I mean it was only 6:30am which isn't a good time to be awake anyway, it's way to early so I drifted off back into my sleep.

~ 2 hours later ~

I woke back up to a flashing light, then a lot of camera sounds, I slowly opened my eyes to see basically everyone standing above the bed,taking pictures? Wait- OH CRAP. I jumped up and my eyes finally focused and I seen, LITERALLY EVERYONE standing there and laughing.

"Wa-wait it- it's not what you think! It just happened and, it was an accident and there is nothing going on!!" I yelled and looked around at everyone, still laughing.

"Well, I think it was on purpose~~" said my mom, everyone nodding their heads, agreeing.

"NO, IT WAS NOT" I yelled but they didn't believe me and kept laughing.

"Mnmm, dobe stop yelling" I heard sasuke say and he put his head under the blanket, did he not hear everyone else?

"Sasuke, there's people in the room." I blankly said, might as well see how he reacts. He quickly jumped up and was now sitting up, he looked at everyone and then gave a confused look.

"Why is everyone in the room? What time is it? Did we sleep in?" Gosh and I thought I was the idiot.

"They were taking pictures, teme" I looked at him and the realization finally hit him, his face grew really red but out of embarrassment, not anger.

"Well- uh what would there be pictures to take of? We were just sleeping" he gave a nervous look to me, and I just stared at him. So he did know that we were cuddling allllll night. I felt proud, don't know why but I did.

"Not just sleeping, more like cuddling" said Itachi, everyone bursted out laughing again. Sasuke and I were beyond embarrassed.

"Oh you two, so adorable but we originally came up here since you both slept in" said Mikoto.

"You could've kept your relationship a secret only if you woke up on time, but it's ok we're all here to support you" my dad said wiping his fake tears of his stupid fake face with his fake everything!

"We- we aren't dating" I said I looked down and I could tell my face was still red, I can't help myself, these guys are embarrassing! I looked at Sasuke and he was looking at everyone else giving them a look? I can't tell what it is, it's kinda like the 'he doesn't know' look or the 'you've said to much' kinda look. I looked at everyone else who had a different look, kind like the 'oh yeah that's supposed to be a secret' type of look.

"What's going on?" Everyone was looking at me now, they kinda glanced between me and Sasuke. They're definitely hiding something from me.

The rest of the day went pretty good, I tried figuring out what everyone was hiding which was extremely hard, and I'm usually good at this stuff, ya know?
Me and Sasuke hung out at the beach basically all day, I ate lots of sweets and he ate.....tomatoes. He loves those damn things. Unlike Sasuke who hates sweets, I absolutely love them.