32

Sasuke's POV:

Naruto....

It's been 3 and a half years since you've been gone.
Things have changed.
People have changed.
The only thing that hasn't changed, is our love for each other. I can't wait to see you again.

"SASUKEEEE" yelled Ino running down the hallway towards me.

"What do you want?" I coldly asked her.

"What do you mean 'WhAt dO yOu WaNt' isn't Naruto coming back this summer?" She asked. I smiled and my imagination ran wild.

"Hey earth to Sasuke" she said snapping at me.

"Yeah he is, what's it to you?"

"How rude, I'm his friends too" she said frowning.

"You might be his friend but you're nowhere near as important as me" I said with full confidence.

"Yeah yeah whatever, he'll be back in 7months, that's crazy huh" she said as we both walked out the corridors of our school.

"It is, I wonder how much he's grown" I said, walking towards my car.

"I think he'll be more surprised by your growth then anything" she said, opening the passenger door to my car.

"Why is that?"

"WHY?!" She yelled.

"You've got a whole ass six pack, you're like 10 feet taller than when we were in middle school, and you just got more handsome then before too!" She yelled closing the door and buckling up.

"Yeah so what? He might've went through a huge glow up as well" my mind ran wild, imagining Naruto with a nice body. Mmm.

"True, I guess" she rolled her eyes as I started the car and pulled out of the school parking lot.

"Where are you going? Your house or Sakura's?" I asked her.

"I'm going to Sakura's, we were partnered for this project and she wants to get it done right away"

The thing about Ino is that, as most people know, she's lesbian. The only person that's clueless about it is Sakura, and if you're asking about any progress with these two, then there's no news. Obviously over the past years Sakura and Ino have became best friends, but Ino still hasn't confessed and she wants to keep it that way since she's convinced that Sakura is straight. I don't think so though.

Sakura stopped chasing after me our freshman year, she realized that I can't love anybody as much as I love Naruto, and since then she's had a major glow up, boys these days are asking her out all the time, and I'm happy for her. She rejects every single one of them though.

Me and her became really good friends, and that's why I don't think she fully straight. Most likely Bi. She's been paying a lot of attention to Ino and is always inviting her places, and usually Ino is the one doing the inviting. Another reason is because I always catch Sakura staring at Ino, usually with a slight blush and smile. Sometimes I can see jealousy on Sakura when boys ask Ino out, and as I said, only most people know Ino is lesbian, not everyone.

I dropped Ino off at Sakura's house and wished her luck, on both the project and with Sakura.

It's been a couple years since I informed you in on everyone, I might as well do that now. Since I've already said much about Ino and Sakura, I'll tell you about Hinata.

Hinata, 2nd in the class (after me, obvi) and on top of all of her study's, is still dating dog boy Kiba. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against him, but with all the boys, and girls who like Hinata, why choose him? He's not all that special, it may be because her family approves of him. I'm only saying this because I've never once seen Hinata and Kiba acting lovey lovey at school or outside of school. They come to parties and all that, but they act like they're just normal friends. Truly confusing.

As for Lee, from what I know he's still dating Gaara, even though their relationship is solely online(Since Gaara can't come to Konoha) and that's all I really know. These days I rarely see Lee, Neji or TenTen because they're all seniors, and they got a lot going on. I'm also pretty sure they're all graduating early because, I don't know they're all super smart and athletic.

As for Shikamaru, well he's the same.

As for Itachi, him and Izumi and fiancés. Not surprising at all. Itachi also ended up moving to where Izumi lives because the company has been expanding even more, it's actually one of the biggest in the country. We'll be the biggest once Kushina and Minato get that contract signed, which is not as easy as people think. The corporation in Amegakure is pretty large for such a small city. Their company runs through technology, while ours runs through Land and everything else. If we get this contract signed, we'll be partnered up with Amegakure and be able to build the most beautiful buildings with high quality technology, making our land better.

That's about it. No I haven't made new friends.

*knock knock*

I spun around in my chair hearing someone knocking at my door.

"Enter" I said.

"Oh have I caught you watching porn?" Said Itachi walking into my room. He's been here the past week, for literally no reason.

"You haven't, I don't watch that stuff"

"Oh darn, and here I was excited to see my younger brother flustered while getting caught doing a normal teenage thing, oh well" he sulked, what a weird human.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Do I need a reason to see my younger brother?" He said leaning against the door frame.

"Yea"

"How rude" he said frowning.

Sigh "I know you're here to tell me something" I told him.

"Well I came to ask if you're excited"

"About?"

"Naruto coming back soon" he said smiling.

"Soon? There's still 7 months which is way to damn long" I told him.

"Oh I'm not so sure about that, we just got a call from Kushina and Minato" I sat up quickly.

"Well what did they say?" I was basically on the edge of my chair.

"They got the contract signed, they'll be coming home soon"