28

~Sasuke's POV~
After Naruto told me that Gaara was talking to an online friend named Lee I immediately texted Neji.

Sasuke: Neji?

Neji: Sasuke. What do you want.

Sasuke: wow, kinda rude don't ya think?

Neji: What do you need my dear sir ?

Sasuke: that's better

Neji: Shut the hell up, what do you need?

Sasuke: ok- so do you remover how you said Gaara was a familiar name?

Neji: Yeah, why?

Sasuke: Naruto just told me that Gaara had an online friend named Lee...

Neji: now that I think about it, Lee was the one who mentioned Gaara's name, but that was a year maybe a year or so ago.

Sasuke: Well Naruto also said that Gaara was talking to him.... In a romantic way..

Neji: Really? That's cool.

Sasuke: Gaara is a guy

Neji: I know. Lee is pansexual. He came out like a year ago, I thought he told you?

Sasuke: I didn't know.

Neji: Well now you do. Thanks for letting me know though.

Sasuke: No problem

I told Naruto the whole situation after that and he was very surprised. He said he wouldn't say anything to Gaara though just in case. I don't really know why he can't but I didn't want to get into it.

The next day I went to school and seen Ino there by the front doors. She seen me and immediately ran to me.

"SASUKE" Ino yelled running to me, I stopped and turned around. Maybe I could skip school today...

"Don't you dare run away from me!!" She yelled, I picked up the pace but I was already too late. Ino jumped on my back causing us both to fall on our knees.

"What the hell Ino!" I yelled pushing her away and getting up.

"Guess what!" She yelled standing up

"What!?"

"I figured myself out!!!" She yelled and smiled at me. I could already tell what she meant by that, I calmed down and smiled at her.

"Yeah? That's good" I said

"Well aren't you going to ask me that question?"

"Hmm, naw"

"What! Why not?" She frowned

"Cause I already know the answer. Dumbass" I said walking walking back towards the school.

"What?! No you don't, ask me" she said following me back.

"No"

"Pleassseeee"

"No. Shut up"

"PLEAAASEEE"

"Ugh fine, but did you really have to do this at 7 in the morning?" I said looking back at her

"Yes, it was necessary"

"Ugh, ok" I stopped and turned to her, she also stopped and waited for me. I sighed and asked her.

"Do you like Sakura?" I asked, she smiled and nodded her head.

"Ok, are we done?" I said

"Yes but to clarify I am lesbian, not bi"

"Ok" I turned and walked away.

"We're gay bestiessss" she said following me

"No"

"Yup"

"No"

"Yes"

Then we argued basically all day and every time we seen each other. I ended giving in since she wouldn't give up, I regret it. Why you ask? She put my name in her phone as bestie...... someone come kill me.
(Yes that's a cry for help)