16

*Time skip because I'm lazy and have no imagination*

~Naruto's POV~
It was August and there was six weeks before school started up again. I'm leaving on the first week of school, Sasuke is getting more and more sad. Throughout the time we've been together, my feelings have only became stronger and I'm ready to tell him, it's just hard to find the right time. My parents have already packed up most of the house with the help of my grandpa and grandma, they call me almost everyday either saying their apologies or asking how me and Sasuke are. I decided when I get back that I'm going to tell them, and hopefully have Sasuke there with me. I've already forgave them, but Sasuke.......he's taking his time.

Everyday I can tell, Sasuke WANTS to kiss me. So many times he's tried and tried but I always push away, why? Because I like seeing him actually try for something. I'm not as dense as I used to be, I get the signals now, how? Well because Itachi told me. Speaking of Itachi, him and Izumi have gotten extremely close. At the beginning they both had separate rooms and now they share one. On some days they even go on dates, they're so cute. Even though they do that much, I don't know if they're dating, they've never specified anything. I want to go on a date with Sasuke.

"Itachi!" I yelled, he was sitting outside alone. At the moment it was just me and him at the house, Izumi and Sasuke ran to the store to get snacks. They've also gotten close, we all have.

"Yes?" He turned around and looked at me.

"Are you and Izumi dating?" He looked shocked then smiled.

"Yes, I'm surprised you haven't noticed" he chuckled.

"Wow! How long?"

"About a year"

"What?!?" He chuckled again.

"We kept it a secret" he said

"Why?" I was curious, everyone knew they liked each other.

"Her parents didn't like me at the time, so we waited until they got to know me"

"Wow....." I was shocked, how can someone NOT like Itachi.

"What about you Naruto?" He asked.

"Me?" I was confused.

"Yeah, are you and Sasuke dating yet?" He smiled at me and my face just turned red. Like always.

"No! Well not yet..." I looked down and started to fidget with my fingers.

"Yet? Do you plan on telling him soon?" He got closer and kneeled down to my height and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe tonight if posssible..." I looked up at him and he looked really happy, tears were coming to his eyes.

"Woah! Don't cry!" I yelled, he quickly wiped them away and stood up.

"I'm glad" he said and opened his arms to give me a hug. After that he said he would support me and help me if I needed it, but I think I got this.

Soon after that we heard Izumi and Sasuke pull into the he driveway, I sat in the living room waiting for them to walk through the door, but they never did. I walked outside and seen the car, but no Sasuke or Izumi. I walked inside and asked Itachi where they were and he said he hasn't seen them. We both walked outside and looked through the car windows but no one was in there, I was getting worried. I went around to one side of the house and seen if maybe they took a different way, but there was no one. I walked to the other side and seen them both sitting there on the chairs on the side deck.

"You guys almost gave us a heart attack" said Itachi walking up behind me. They both looked at us and just laughed.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked walking to Sasuke and sitting by him.