13

~Sasuke's POV~
I don't know if it's just me or the weather but Naruto has gotten weirdly confident. HE LITERALLY KISSED MY CHEEK. He's never done that, nothing even close like that and it makes me wonder. I also don't know why I gotten so flustered, usually I would flirt back and do something that makes him go crazy but.. I don't know. Maybe it's because it's been so long or the nervousness from my family, but I need to snap out of it.

Me and Naruto finished packing and went downstairs for dinner. In the dining room was a huge table, but it won't fit 18 people so we decided to eat in the living room and watch TV.

"You guys eat in the living room?" Said Madara as he carefully walked over with his plate and sat on the couch.

"Well, we all can't fit on the table so I decided it would be nice to eat together and watch a movie" said a Kushina sitting on the floor with her plate next to Minato.

"Plus, it's only pizza, what harm can it do?" Said Minato giving a small giggle. Madara just nodded and started to eat.

You heard right, no one wanted to cook since we had such long drives so my mother and Kushina ordered lots of pizza and it seemed that me and Naruto weren't the only ones late to dinner. Rin, Izumi, Tobirama, Izuna, Itachi, Shisui and Obito were still not here, I looked around and seen Gai and Kakashi taking about something, so were Hashirama and Madara. Minato and my father were sitting in the ground next to their wives all laughing about something.

Me and Naruto grabbed our plates and slices of pizza then canned sodas from the fridge. We sat down on the floor in front of our parents, both on our stomachs facing the TV.

"While we wait for everyone else, what should we watch?" Asked Hashirama

"Hmmm, I don't know. How about a vote?" Asked Kushina, she looked around and everyone seemed to agree with her.

"Raise of hands for Horror?" The only hand that went up was Gai, which was surprising for some reason.

"What? I like to be on guard for jump scares, they're exciting" he said, everyone just looked at him weird and Kakashi didn't look the least bit phased by it.

"Uh- anyway! How about Comedy?" Hashirama, Naruto, Minato, and Deidara raised their hands. I didn't even notice Deidara in here, but eh.

"Wow! Ok how about Romance/sad movies?" The hand that went up was my mothers and when we thought she was outed, Rin and Izumi walked in and voted for romance. Obito, Shisui and Itachi walked in not too long after. We re-did the votes and the majority vote was Comedy.

Itachi and I didn't really care so he voted for whatever Izumi voted for and I voted for whatever Naruto voted for. I know about Itachi's little crush on Izumi, I'm not dumb, if you look at them you can see it when they look at each other. I don't understand why they won't just confess already, it seems so simple.

Author: like you're one to talk Sasuke 🙄

Just as we were starting the movie Tobirama and Izuna walked in.

"Hmmm? And what took you two so long?" Said Madara, everyone whipped their heads to them and they both looked like they just got up from a nap.

"Sorry about that we fell asleep after packing" said Izuna as he grabbed a plate and a slice of pizza, Tobirama followed.

"Really? Don't you both have different rooms?" Asked Hashirama.

"Yeah but we decided to share just in case any other people were invited" said Izuna, Madara whipped his head at him.

"Oh how considerate of you two! Did you decide who would sleep on the floor?" Hashirama asked again.

"Neither of us?" Izuna sounded confused.