17

~Sasuke's POV~
Today, me and Naruto were going back home. These last couple weeks were amazing, me and Naruto spent our time together and loved every second of it. We hugged, cuddled, kissed, it was all perfect. I wanted to go on a date but Naruto wanted to wait until we told his parents and got each of our parents blessings, even though I already know that they've been shipping us since birth.

Me and Naruto packed our bags and loaded our things into the car. My parents called earlier and said they made it him last night, they told me that Madara and everyone missed me and Itachi, but we'll see them next year. Naruto wasn't very happy most the day.

"I don't want to leave, when we get back my home won't even be my home anymore" he said laying on the bed.

"Naruto, your home will always be there" I said then laying next to him.

"More like wherever you are is my home" he said and chuckled a bit.

"Yeah, and your my home, wherever you are is where I'll go" I said.

"You're such a romantic" he said sarcastically and then giggled.

"Yeah, but only for you..." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and smiled.

"Ok! You can stop with the cheesy lines now" he laughed and sat up, but I pulled him back down and hugged him tightly.

"Promise me something Naruto"

"What is it"

"While your gone, don't start liking anyone else, no hugging anyone either or talking to anyone or making eye contact with anyone" I said sternly, I meant it.

"So basically you want me to be the loner and not make any friends?" He said

"Yes"

"Wow, fine but you better not talk to anyone either, no girls!" He yelled

"Obviously Naruto, I am gay" I said smirking

"No boys or girls!" He yelled again

"Ok ok, and you better call me everyday telling me how much you love me and miss me" I said squeezing him.

"Of course I will" he said kissing me.

"BOYS WERE LEAVING" yelled Izumi. Me and Naruto jumped up and grabbed our bags, went downstairs and loaded our things into the car. The whole ride there we held hands and rested our heads in each other, we both ended up falling asleep like that, I never fall asleep in cars but I guess Naruto was an exception. I wished that it didn't have to end so soon.

We woke up to many camera flashes and noises. I slowly woke up and opened my eyes to see everyone taking pictures on their phone. Me and Naruto were still leaning on each other and holding hands, I jumped up and shook Naruto awake. His eyes slowly awakened and once he realized what was going on he let go of my hand and sat up straight. As much as I didn't like the loss of contact, I forgot his parents didn't know yet.

"You guys fall asleep so cute together!" Yelled Kushina.

"Welcome back Naruto, Sasuke" said Minato.

Me and Naruto slowly got out of the car and stretched out arms. Naruto grabbed his bag and looked at me, I knew right there that he just wanted to get it over with and tell everyone, right there, in the middle of the driveway. He looked at his parents determined and ready, he grabbed my hand and squeezed.

"Mom, dad. I have an announcement" they looked quite surprised and stood up straight, my mother and father also looked surprised.

"I'm gay" he said aloud. Itachi and Izumi stood there and smiled while our parents looked shocked. They knew he was, they just didn't expect him to tell them so soon.