11

~Sasuke's POV~
We finally made it to the beach house. We pulled into the long drive way and to my not surprise, we were there first. I knew we would be, we don't take breaks during our trips, unlike the Uzumaki's who stop by every McDonalds and Taco Bell they see. Those guys can eat mountains of food and still be healthy, pretty and skinny, it's like they can't get fat no matter what. They can probably get chubby but it'll burn off really fast. My family is the same except we don't eat much and we know when to stop because we get full easier and our stomachs can't handle it.

My family is known for being somewhat intimidating and beautiful, my family's extremely clear skin and nice bodies is what gets people's attention, we've been asked to model for tons of agencies but we turn them down since we like to give our full attention to the company. Our company is very successful, we control basically everything in Konoha. We have Hotels, Motels, Convenient stores, parks, etc.

We run the company with the Uzumaki's and have a contract of partnership with the Hyuga Corporation. They help us by making deals with other businesses throughout the world, while running their own and then working with us. Truly amazing people. We used to think of each other as rivals but soon came to work together for the sake of Konoha. I understand everything that happens in the company, Naruto doesn't.

Naruto had befriended the Hyuga's head administrator's daughter Hinata Hyuga, and his nephew Neji Hyuga. Neji was a year older than us, so he treated us like children which annoyed me, but then Naruto came along and it took one day for Neji to change, Naruto is truly amazing, more than anyone. Hinata and Naruto basically became friends once they met, Hinata was shy, still is, but is more open around Me and Naruto. She never talked to me at first but Naruto somehow made us good friends, I don't even know how.

Hinata has a crush on Naruto. Which makes her my rival. It's so obvious but good thing that Naruto is oblivious and will never know unless she confesses her feelings, which will never happen. Hinata's downfall is her shyness, if she can't get over it then I've basically already won.

We'll be in 7th grade next year, so Neji will be in 8th, which means we're most likely going to the same middle school, unless they decide to go to a different one but I highly doubt that since their family is always about being in the top, most best schools. That's why Hinata wasn't with us in elementary, she went to a more prestigious school. I could've went there but I wanted to stay with Naruto. Naruto's parents think that kids should be kids and worry about that stuff in high school, middle school is just preparing us for that, and Naruto isn't dumb so he understands that middle school requires a bit more attention than elementary.

We pulled into the drive-way and parked our car, not a minute later Madara and Izuna's car were coming into view and they parked next to us, leaving a space for Kushina and Minato.

"How is that drive-way so gaddamn long!!" Yelled Obito as he got out of the car, he stretched and looked up at the house, he let out a huge gasp.

"HOLY SHIT THATS HUGE!" He yelled.

The house was an all white, three story, ten bedrooms, eight bathrooms house. Top tier beach house. I've been here multiple times so it doesn't really surprise me anymore but you can smell the ocean, I love that smell.

"They must be rich" said Madara getting out of the car, looking up and stepping back a couple steps to get a good look.

"They got it for free" I said looking up then at everyone else. They all had their mouths open and finally Obito spoke up.

"What the fu-" he got cut off by my mother.

"We'll actually it's their grandparents, but they never come here and they won it by gambling" she giggled slightly and then Obito just grumbled something. He's probably jealous.

"Well it's a nice house, are we aloud inside?" Said Izuna, standing by Tobirama.

My father reached into his pocket and grabbed the extra key, he went and unlocked the door and everyone just stared at him.

"What?" He said, truly confused.

"So you just have a key?" Said Madara.

"We'll yeah, why wouldn't I?" He was still confused.

"How close are you and the Uzumaki's?" Asked Obito still jealous.

"Well, I guess you can say they are family because to us they more than friends" said my mother opening the trunk and grabbing her bags. Itachi walked over and grabbed them out of her hand, he easily walked into the house.

"Is that how it is Itachi!!!" Yelled Obito.

"Yes that is how it is" Itachi said walking back out

"I've been here multiple times already" he then grabbed my fathers bags and back into the house. He then walked out and helped Izumi with her things, she looked at the house and gave me a smile. She's kinda shy at first but will open up once you start talking to her.

"Wow. You too Sasuke?" He looked at me, he's gotten over the jealousy now.

"I've been here more times than all of them combined" I said giving a cocky smile. I looked up and everyone was basically giving a dumb smirk.

"Oh so you and your boyfriend are THAT close huh?" Said Madara packing his bags out of the car.

"Little sasuke has a boyfriend?!?" Yelled Hashirama.
Oh yeah I forgot he wasn't there for that talk.

"Yup, Sasuke is gay and has a boyfriend" said Madara walking into the home. Tobirama didn't seem interested and grabbed his and Izuna's bags. He was a pretty buff guy. I looked over to see Gai walking towards me, so is Rin.

"Ah the power of love and youth!" He yelled patting me on the back.

"That's nice you have already accepted yourself at a young age!" Said Rin giving me a hug. I feel like I'm forgetting someone....... Oh yeah. The art idiot.

I asked Shisui where he was and he just pointed towards Madara's car. I walked to his car and opened up the backseat car to see him sleeping, with a small stuffed animal in his hand, how adorably embarrassing. I shook him up and told him we made it, he stepped out and stretched then had the same reaction as Obito, except he didn't yell and make a scene.

"Wow. That house is beautiful" he said and then stood there staring at it.

"Yup, it's Sasuke's boyfriend's beach house" said Shisui as he grabbed his and Itachi's bags.

"Woaaah! Sasuke has a boyfriend? That's nice." He said. I'm surprised, I don't know why, I just thought he would have a different reaction.

"STOP CALLING HIM MY BOYFRIEND!!" I yelled everyone turned to me. If Naruto heard them say that it would make him suspicious.

"He- he doesn't know yet...." I looked at the ground, embarrassed. I felt multiple arms hug around me. Deidara, Rin, Gai, and Hashirama gave me a hug.

"It's ok Sasuke we'll keep quiet until you're ready to tell him" said Gai, everyone nodding with him. This was weird but I'm thankful.

Everyone had put their bags into the huge living room, and we told them to go choose a room but they wanted to wait for the Uzumaki's to tell them that. Obito had basically ran through the whole house and explored everything.

"THIS HOUSE IS HUGE!!" he said as he walked into the living room and seating himself on the couch next to Kakashi and Rin.

Everyone was talking, while I waited for Naruto to get here. It's been 15 minutes since we've arrived here so he will be coming in any minute. I just want to give him a hug and tell him how much I've missed him and how much I want to go back home with him. I'm glad they decided to come to the beach, because then I would never had the chance to see him. I need to thank Kushina and Minato for their great minds.

As everyone was talking I heard a car pull into the drive-way, I looked out the small window next to the door and then seen Naruto get out of the backseat.