4

~Sasuke's POV~
Naruto was really warm. I was honestly surprised when he came and cuddled by me, he's so cute.

I've always felt this way, always thinking he was cute and stuff, ever since the beginning of 6th grade.
I knew I liked Naruto a little more than a friend. More than a best friend. We're always together and doing things together, it's almost like we were dating, but then again we just got out of 6th grade so we're a little too young to date, and people wouldn't think we were dating. But it wouldn't be so bad if we were...

The movie was honestly horrible. The story was just so stupid, and even though I knew they were actors, if this were real, I doubt anyone would be this dumb. But unlike me, my father,and Minato, the girls were screaming and Naruto was hiding under the blanket. Isn't he just adorable. I held onto Naruto and pulled him closer he snuggled his face into my chest and omg I couldn't help but blush. HE WAS SO CUTE!

The movie was almost over and Naruto had fallen asleep on my chest. I had my hand in his hair and my cheek resting on his head. Kushina and My mother had fallen asleep and Minato looked like he was starting to doze off.

"That movie was horrible" I heard my Father say as he slowly got up, not trying to wake up my mother.

"Yeah it was, I mean- it was just so.... I don't know"

"Yeah same here" he said while glancing over at me.

"You look comfy" he said with that damn smirk again.

"It's not like that Father, we're just friends and he happened to fall asleep on me. It's no big deal"

My father didn't say anything and just kept smirking, then I seen him glance behind me, I looked up to see Minato standing right above me.

"Like I said-"

"I know Sasuke. You guys are just too cute." He took a picture.

"Wait! Naruto doesn't like pictures"

"I know, but he's sleeping so this is perfect. Kushina will love this." He said while doing that GAWD DAMN SMIRK AGAIN!

"Why do you you guys always look like that?"

"Like what?" my father asked

"You know what I mean. Always smirking like you know something that I don't" looking at both my father and Minato.

"It's because we do, Sasuke" Minato said, this time with a more serious face.

"You're at that age now, sweetie" I heard my mother say, I snapped my head over at her realizing that everyone but Naruto was awake. Kushina just giggled and didn't say anything while still being wrapped up in her blanket.

"And what's that supposed to mean?" I was getting annoyed.

"You'll understand soon enough son"

"What if I already do?"

I'm not dumb, I already know what they were saying, they think I'm in love with Naruto. They weren't wrong, but still. Wait- when did they notice? Am I that obvious? Does itachi know as well? We're only in 6th grade, it shouldn't be that serious, this isn't some k-drama.

"We'll let's test it then" says Minato. He then stands in front of me, Naruto still wrapped in my arms.

"How much do you love Naruto?"

"I love him enough to know I love him"

"Enough to marry him? Enough to protect him from all evil? Enough to be open about your relationship? Enough to not care what anyone thinks? Enough to never leave him? Enough to kiss him? Enough to give him the world?"

"........." I never though of that.

"Think about that son, because we all know that Naruto would do all of that for you" my mother said.

"Naruto really loves you, Sasuke. He might not realize how much now, but he will sooner or later" Kushina said, now sitting up straight and Minato standing next to her. Everyone was staring at me and I could hear  Naruto giving small snores. I look down at him, then back up at my parents.

"So if I were gay, you would all support me?"
They all gave a nod, Kushina and my mother were smiling, Minato and my father just nodded.

"And Naruto?"

"Of course" Minato said, speaking for all of them.

"But what about society? What if Naruto isn't like that? What if he only wants to be friends? What if he gets bullied? Or worse...". I said looking down at him, he looks so peaceful, if anyone ever hurt him. I would kill them. Minato walked over and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Just promise to always be by his side, no matter how far you are or how long you'd be away each other, just be there"

"Ok"

I thought about me and Naruto's future. Marriage would make me so happy. loving each other in that way. I realized I was still staring at Naruto, but now I'm smiling and blushing, a lot. I looked up and now everyone is smirking.

"STOP SMIRKING LIKE THAT" they all started laughing and then I felt Naruto jump up. Oops I accidentally woke him up.

He started blinking to adjust his eyes to the lighting, once he did he looked up and started blushing once he realized he was cuddled up in my arms. He's so cute. He got up really fast and then looked around to see everyone staring at us.

"What was going on?!"

"Nothing sweetie, just had a little talk with Sasuke" Kushina said while getting up and folding her blanket.

"About what?" Naruto asked, he looked really confused and kinda mad.

"We'll tell you someday son, but not now" said Minato as he patted Naruto's head

"HUHHHH??" Naruto yelled pushing his dads hand away.

"Why don't I get to be apart of the conversation" Naruto crossed his arms and started pouting.

"Naruto, you're in 6th grade. Don't act like a child" Kushina said giving Naruto the death glare. Naruto immediately stood up straight and put his hands to his sides.

"We'll actually, heh, I'm in 7th grade" he said while showing off his dumb smile.

Both my parents started laughing and soon everyone joined.

"We'll, it's already really late so me and Fugaku are going to have to leave" My mother said.

"Sasuke, you better behave yourself" she said while giving me a wink. Omg. I felt my face heating up as I looked around and everyone was staring at me, smirking like a bunch of idiots. Naruto looked like a confused puppy.

"Bye Mikoto, we'll miss you!" Kushina yelled as she hugged my mother. Naruto walked over and gave both my parents a hug before they left, since he knew they wouldn't see each other for awhile.