19

~Naruto's POV~
After a really long and depressing plane ride, we finally made it here. Amegakure was the name, it was the longest 6 hour plane ride I've ever been in. Even though I've never been on a plane, it was still stupidly long. Even worse this place is raining 99% of the time, I like sunshine and hotness, not cold and wet. My parents told me on the way here that the house back in Konoha was still bought by them and that it'll still be our house when we get back. The house here is pretty similar, just a bit smaller but then again we are a 3 people family so it doesn't matter. The house was a 2 bedroom and 2 bathroom home with a small front and backyard, the living room and kitchen were connected but were fairly big. We drove the car into the small parking lot and got out, it was raining so we bought a couple umbrellas, we walked into the empty house and it was pretty cold, but that was expected.

I walked around until I found my room, it was smaller than the room back at him but I can handle, I'm not greedy about those things. The bathroom was right across from my bedroom, which is great! My parents obviously had the master bedroom which was also smaller, way smaller. They stood there and looked at it for a bit then my dad talked about how all their furniture wouldn't fit.

"Let's find a different one then" said my mom, a different one? We just bought this one though.

"Yeah, let's do that. I'll call the moving company and tell them to wait a bit longer" my dad said, I was beyond confused, we're we just looking around?

"Wait- I thought we bought this house already?" I asked them.

"No we didn't, we actually have six different houses we wanted to look at. All our furniture is here it's just at a place right now, that's why we told them to wait" said my mom. We went back outside and went to look at all the other houses. They were all kinda the same, small rooms, small yards, small parking spaces.

We decided on the biggest one which was a 3 bedroom and 2 bathroom. This one reminded me of home the most. The rooms were still smaller but all our furniture could fit this time. The living room was a pretty big space and the kitchen was still connected but it didn't matter. The house had its own heater and the yards were a decent size. My dad called the moving company and they were here in less than an hour. My dads pretty fast when packing and unpacking things so the furniture was all out of the truck and in the house in 3 hours, my mom was left with decoration duty, and I had to organize my room.

I organized it different from my old room, this time my bed was sitting right next to the window, my game console and dresser were to the wall next to my door. All my clothes went in the closet. After I was done with my room, I organized my bathroom.

~Sasuke's POV~
I'm depressed.

Ever since Naruto left I haven't come out of my room, I haven't ate, and I haven't showered. I decided I'll try my best to live for him, but it's already so hard. It's been almost a day and my whole life has already crashed and burned into flames. I don't know what to do. I cried for so long my eyes burn now and my face is all wet but I haven't had the energy to wipe off my tears so now I feel gross and sticky, I've been laying in bed all day and it's extremely hot so now I've made a pool of sweat on my bed. Naruto leaving has affected me so much. I don't know if I can handle four years...

"Brother?" I heard Itachi out the door, he's probably trying to make me eat again. I ignore him.

"Sasuke...." His tone got a bit more serious and demanding, I keep ignoring him.

"IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR" he yelled, which scared me, Itachi never yells. I jumped out of bed and opened the door to see him with a bowl of tomatoes. I stared at the tomatoes for a good minute and I had started drooling. He handed me the bowl and I gladly took it, I didn't want to make him anymore mad.

"May I visit for a second?" He asked, but he already invited himself in before I could say anything. We both sat in my bed.

"Sasuke, it smells disgusting in here and it hasn't even been that long. You never let your room get dirty" he stared at me with obvious worry in his eyes. I didn't say anything and bit through my tomato. Mmm tomatoes.

"I know you live Naruto, but he wouldn't want this. He would want you to keep being healthy and living a good life"

I couldn't argue with that. Another one of Naruto's rules was that neither him or me would get depressed, but I already failed that so it doesn't matter. Itachi starts at me and let out a sigh. I took a glance at him and he had his thinking face on, then he smirked.

"You know Sasuke?"

"Hm?"

"I bet Naruto would like it if he came back to a better version of yourself" he said. I was intrigued, better version?

"What do you mean"

"Im saying maybe you should start working out and become a handsome young fellow" he smiled at me.

I wasn't against the idea, I can imagine Naruto walking in and seeing me, then jumping onto me saying how much he missed me and how handsome and strong I got. Yeah..... I liked that idea. I smiled back at Itachi and he got up and left. From this day forward I'd have a plan to get stronger for Naruto. I'd only eat fruits and vegetables, some sugar here and there, but workouts every day. I googled up some good workout exercises and memorized them. After that I remembered how I was going to google what tounge kissing was.......oh, a French kiss? Apparently it's where you use your younger to kiss and stimulate each other's mouths for.....sexual pleasure? I don't really know what that means.

........after a long 3 hours of googling, I've learned a lot....I remembered the way Naruto sat in me during the treehouse too and googled what that meant. Oh gosh. After this one search that popped up, I stopped searching it was too mature for me. I even learned things about my body, which is kinda weird but eh, now I know what things mean when I'm around Naruto, I even learned how to tell when he's flirting! Even though he's already obvious about it. There were links about what to do when you and your partner are alone..... shouldn't have looked at those until I'm in high school.

*knock knock*

"Come in" I said, Itachi walked inside me smiled at me.

"What we're you doing Sasuke?"

"Nothing, why?" I was confused, did he know I was in the computer? If he wanted it he could've just came and asked for it.

"We'll, I thought I should give you a heads up that whatever you search in the computer shows up on my phone" he smiled at me and I jumped up.

"No! You got it wrong I was just-" I stopped, I didn't have an excuse to use.

"It's fine brother, your at that age and I'm just glad you didn't watch anything inappropriate, I know you were just searching for answers"

"Watch?" I didn't watch any videos but now I'm curious.

"Nothing, goodbye have fun with your kissing searching!!" He slammed the door and I could hear his footsteps go further away, I decided not to look into what he meant and decided to go to bed instead.

Tomorrow was the start of school, and I hate it.