22

~Naruto's POV~
Me and Sasuke call each other all the time now.. and I Love It! His voice over the phone is so soothing and clear, I miss him so much.

Last night we called about how open we would be about our relationship with people and how we would take it. We both made up different scenarios, like the supportive and the not supportive people. Sasuke said he would punch anyone who wasn't supportive but I told him to ignore them and not pay attention to them, I also made him promise me to not fight anyone. To the supportive people we just decided to tell them thank you and how we both appreciate it. I wasn't really worried about how people viewed me, if they didn't like that fact that me and Sasuke loved each other than that's their problem.

I didn't start school yet, I was getting impatient having to sit at home alone all the time. My grandma and grandpa were coming soon though, they told me they just packed up the house and that the moving trucks were on their way here. They had bought a house not too far from mine, maybe a mile or so but I could easily walk that distance.

I was also really wanting to see my cousins I've been here for almost a week and a half now, and I haven't seen anyone. I wanted to know who was in my classes too, I wanted to meet people and I want to talk to someone. But just a couple more days....

*Time Skip(cuz I'm lazy)*

FINALLY! Tomorrow is the day, after so many lonely and boring days of nothing, I finally get to go to school. New people! New things! New friends! New foes! I'm excited. I guess the only thing I don't like here is that it's always cold and rainy, and Sasuke wasn't here..There was also no where to hang out, no parks, no arcades. Nothing. There was just a lot of convenient stores and random companies. Well.. there was this one park but it was really small and all the playing equipment was old and rusted and it's really close to my house, no one goes there. There was bench there that has a shade over it and I did go there, and I sat there for almost three hours, just watching the rain. I wish Sasuke was there with me.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard someone come into the house, I ignored it until I heard nothing. Usually when my parents come home they yell something like 'I'm home' or 'I got food' something like that, but it's always something. I sat in my room trying to hear anything, then I finally heard a small sound.

"hello?...." It was really faint and I could barely hear it.

"Who is it?!" I yelled really loud from my room. I didn't know who it was and I was scared, I knew no one in this town and I didn't know the crime rate, or if it was normal for break-ins, my mom would be here soon, hopefully. Before I could think of anything else I heard someone else come through the door.

"Well?!? Is there anyone here or were you too quiet?!" A girl yelled.

"I don't know... I haven't heard anyone.." I heard them say again but a bit louder.

"Do I need to do everything for you?!" She said again.

"Hellooo?!? Is Naruto Uzumaki here!?" She yelled. I jumped at the sound of my name, they knew me. I got off my bed and walked out of the room to see one guy and one girl. The girl had dark red hair and glasses. The boy also had dark red hair but he didn't have glasses.

"Yes. Who are you people?" I asked in a demanding voice. The girl looked my age and the boy looked older. They stood there in silence and stared at me for a good minute, I was getting uncomfortable.

"Well who are you people? I've never seen you before. Do I need to call the cops?" I knew I was exaggerating but I felt the need to be superior.

"Oh- uhhh no you don't, we are your cousins. I'm Karin and this guy is Nagato" she said. I felt my body freeze up and I stared at them, they looked absolutely nothing like me, they looked like my mom though- expected since they're from her side of the family.