9

~Naruto's POV~
It's been about 3 weeks now... almost one full month since Sasuke had left. I've been so bored, I've been playing games all alone, I've even tried reading a book!! My parents are trying their best to help, but I'm just never in the mood to do anything now.

Me and my dad went fishing the other day and I caught a pretty good one, he even took a picture of me holding it and hung it on the fridge. I'm glad we went that day because I actually had fun, and my dad looked proud of me, he almost cried. My mom and me have been going shopping, for clothes and things. We decided that we'll be going to the beach soon, so we went and bought new bathing suits, sandals, beach towels and a cooler. We came up with this last minute so yeah.

The beach is about 2 hours away from here, somewhat close to where Sasuke is staying. He about 2 hours and 30 minutes away from there. I told him about the beach and he said he might try and convince his family to go there too, so I was excited. Sasuke and I call every single day, usually more than once. We talk about everything and sometimes even nothing, I'm just glad I get to hear his voice. He told me about his uncles and his cousins and his cousins friends, seemed like a full house, I hope he's having fun and not being a grouch.

I really wanted to meet his family, from what he told me they sound fun. I already know Shisui because I've met him before, he was the first person I told about Sasuke. Only because around that time I started realizing my feelings my and I didn't to know what to do so I ranted to Shisui about him. Sasuke told me that Shisui does remember me, which was surprising but also terrifying because that means he remembers everything I told him. But that's fine I'm pretty sure he has kept that a secret. Especially from Sasuke.

Sasuke says that I would get along with someone named Obito, he also said that my dad knows him so obviously I went and asked. My dad was almost in tears when I mentioned the name, he says he misses Obito a lot and Kakashi and this girl named Rin. Sasuke told me about Kakashi, he has a scar across one of his eyes and he has grey hair, at first I thought he was probably pretty old but he's only 21 which is weird, he probably dyed it.

It's a Wednesday and so I decided to visit my grandpa and grandma. They didn't live too far, just about 20 minutes away which wasn't bad. My grandpa Jiraiya said he wanted to talk to me and my fam about something so that's also why we're visiting. My grandma Tsunade is off on a trip with her friend Shizune, I've met her a couple times and she always has a pet pig with her, which is honestly kinda cool...

"NARUTO GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" My mom yelled. Gosh that woman, how does my dad deal with her?

I walked down stairs to see them both sitting on the couch.

"What is it?"

"Jiraiya decided to come here instead, he will be here in just a few minutes so come down here and wait with us"

I walked over and sat right next to my mom and rested my head on her shoulder, I started to doze off a bit while my mom and dad were talking about something for the company, I didn't really pay attention and right as I was about to fall asleep, the doorbell rang. I quickly woken up and opened the door.

"HEY THERE NARUTO" said Jiraiya as he opened his arms wide to give me a hug

"GRANDPA PERVERT" I yelled and jumped up on him.

"What did you just call me?!?"

"Grandpa pervert" I said while giving him a smile.

"Hmmm, better stop that or else I won't bring you sweets next time" he said as he handed me a bag full of candy.

"Woaaahh!! Thanks grandpa Jiraiya" I yelled and looked through the bag.

"Welcome Jiraiya, come make yourself comfy" My father said as he pointed to the other couch.