12

~Sasuke's POV~
I watched as Naruto got out of his car, I stood there staring out the window, and even though it's only been a month, Naruto looks more beautiful than he did last time I've seen him. I felt a push on my back and turned around to see Itachi standing behind me.

"Well, Sasuke are you just going to stand here or will you go and give him a welcome?" Itachi gave me a small smile. I looked behind him and seen everyone staring at us.

"We'll hurry up Sasuke! I want to meet the boy!" Yelled Madara as he sat on the all white couch.

I turned around and opened the front door.

"SASUKEEEEEE" I heard Naruto yell as he was running at me full speed. I didn't even make it out the door before he jumped on top of me causing us both to crash onto the carpeted floor. He squeezed me really tight and nuzzled his face into my chest.

"Sasuke! I missed you so much, it's been way too long!" He said now sitting on top of me and smiling, not aware of everyone staring at us.

"Naruto, sweetie" I hear my mother say. Naruto looked up from me and to her, he got off of me and gave her a nice big hug. I got up and brushed myself off.

"Hi auntie! How are you!" He said still hugging her.

"I'm good, I'm glad we get to see you" she hugged him back but it only lasted a small bit before my father came along.

"What about me?" He said stretching out his arms waiting for Naruto to pounce onto him.

Naruto jumped onto my father and he caught him, they both laughed and Naruto gave him a squeeze.

"I missed you too Uncle!!"

Itachi came up and gave them both a hug.

"Itachi!" Naruto yelled, he seemed happy to see us all.

"Calm down Naruto we just got here, and if you haven't noticed we have other guests as well" said Minato carrying his and Kushina's things.

"We know you missed them but how about you go and get your bags" said Kushina walking in behind Minato.

Naruto, totally ignoring the fact that there were other people in the house, and ran outside to get his bags. Not a minute later he ran in and set them on the living room floor next to all the other bags.

"Hello everyone" said Minato, putting his arm around my father and smiling.

"It's nice to meet you all, and if Fugaku hasn't already told you. You can choose any room you'd like, we have 3 down here, 4 on the second floor and 3 more on the third floor" he pointed towards the stairs.

"But I suggest getting the ones on the bottom floor or second because those flight of stairs are no joke" he laughed and smiled at everyone.

"MIKOTO!!" I heard Kushina yell, she jumped onto my mother giving her a huge hug. They were like children. My mother caught her, setting her foot in a position to where they wouldn't fall. Everyone was silent and then we heard Obito come out of the restroom he was in and stood there, he looked around the room and almost bursted into tears.

"MINATOOO!!!" He yelled and jumped onto him, he gave Minato a tight hug and started laughing, or crying, I don't really know.

"Woah! Hey there Obito!!" He gave Obito a hug back and sat up then finally realized all the people in the house, so did Kushina. Kushina wiped herself off and cleared her throat.

"Hello everyone! I'm Kushina it's nice to meet you!" She said walking over to Madara giving him a handshake, then everyone else.

"Oh! Kakashi and Rin! You've grown so much!" She yelled giving them a hug. Minato quickly got up and gave them all a group hug. Obito was basically in tears and Kakashi and Rin just smiled.