39

Naruto's POV~
"Sir"
"Sir"
"SIR"

I woke up to a woman standing by my side, I looked out the window and see we have landed. I quickly got up and apologized for not waking up. I look around and it seems I'm not the last one off the plane at least, people seem to still be leaving.

"Good thing I noticed you were asleep, you would've been last and left behind" she told me.

"Yes thank you so much!" I told her and rushed off the plane to go get my things and leave.

It's been about 15 minutes now and I'm still waiting for my bag to come out of this thing. A lot of people have been waiting, I see all these different suitcases and bags come out, they all look the same. Good thing my bag is different though, it's a super bright neon orange bag with stickers and keychains on it, I purposefully made it stand out so I wouldn't lose it or someone accidentally grabbed.

Soon after about 5 more minutes I see my colorful bag come out, very bright and beautiful. I quickly grabbed it, checked the inside to actually make sure it was mine because who knows, maybe someone had the same idea. Obviously it turned out to be mine, then I was on my way to find Itachi. I walk out to an open area and see people standing everywhere, there's some people holding up signs with names on it and some people are just standing there real awkward. I look around and see a familiar face, it was Izumi!  I run over to her and surprise her before she can see me.

"Boo!" She quickly turns around and put her hand over her chest.

"Dammit Naruto! You scared me!" She yelled, then punched me in the arm.

"Wow I'm taller than you, did you shrink or what?"

"No I did not shrink, it's been four years and you obviously had a growth spurt" she said sarcastically.

"Mhm I sure did!"

"I bet I'm taller than Itachi" I said.

"Not quite" I turned around to see Itachi behind me with three huge pretzels.

"Yum! I actually like airport food" Izumi said grabbing her pretzel from Itachi.

"Hmmmm, you're only like 2 inches above me" I told him, me being 5'8.

"Seems that way, it's nice to see you Naruto" Itachi said holding his arms out, I quickly gave him a huge hug and even lifted him up.

"Woah there kid" he said as I put him back down.

"I got strong hehe"

"You sure did" he said laughing

"But you know..."

"What?"

"Sasuke is taller than me" he said.

"Huuuuh????" I was flabbergasted.

All these years Sasuke has been taller than me, I've ate foods, drank nasty drinks, and did exercises just to get taller and you're telling me, I still couldn't beat him?!?!

"Yes Naruto, he's changed quite a bit as well, you must be excited to see him so let's go" Itachi said leading me and Izumi out to his car.

My heart was beating as I sat in the backseat of Itachi's car, all I could do is imagine how sasuke looks. He's grown taller, I can just imagine me looking up at him and he would tower over me looking down on me with his gaze. Oh his eyes I wonder if they're still as beautiful as they were. His body.... I wonder if he has abs, I wonder how they would feel, or how he would look if he was shirtless AND towering above me, oh my.

My mind was racing with thoughts and I couldn't control it.

Over the years I've came across things on the internet that maybe I shouldn't have came across. Things that some would say is normal for a teenager to look at. If you know what I mean.....

My mind went straight to those things that I've seen, except it's me and Sasuke.....

My mind was racing, my body felt as if it were heating up, and I couldn't stop smiling. These were all interrupted when Itachi started talking. Thank God.

"Naruto"

"Uhm- yes ?"

"We're almost to your house" he told me. I snapped back into reality and actually looked out the window.

I didn't realize how much time passed when I was...imagining things. I could start seeing other familiar houses and suddenly we were turning on the road to my house. I watched as trees started coming into view and there were less houses. As I said before, my house is deep into the woods, I don't have much neighbors. We were driving and I seen as I we passed Sasuke's house, I stared at it as we drove by, and since Sasuke's house isn't far from mine, I look forward and there it is. My old home.