10

~Sasuke's POV~
I waited forever last night for Minato to call back and he never did. So today when I see him, I'll ask for a good explanation to why he had lied to me.

I finally get to see Naruto, I'm so glad we get to spend the weekend with them, it'll be so fun! Me and Naruto will have a sand building contest, swim in the ocean, eat good food, and do so much! I've never been so excited, I finally get to se him again. The best part though, is my family will meet him!! But if I'm being completely honest, I'm terrified. What if Naruto doesn't like my cousins or my cousins don't like him, it would end so very sad. I have faith though! They already gave me their support and they said they wanted to meet him anyway. I just need to calm down.

We all decided to leave by 8:00am, or more like my uncle Madara did. He said he wanted to be there early or right on time, he also said he was excited to meet the Uzumaki's. We're taking three cars, and no it's not only us going, we've invited others too.

Madara decided to invite Hashirama, then Izuna wanted to ask Tobirama to come too, I'm surprised he said he was coming. Obito and Kakashi invited Rin and some guy named Gai . Weird, I know. Shisui and Itachi decided to bring the one and only art weirdo, Deidara and then my mother decided to invite Izumi also, because Rin might wanted a girl to hang out with.I'm not too happy about Deidara coming but what can I do.

Two cars had 5 seats and Izuna had a third row in his, there are exactly 15 people coming. Me, my mother, my father, Itachi, Shisui, Deidara, Kakashi, Obito, Rin, Gai, Izumi, Madara, Hashirama, Izuna, and Tobirama.

Me, my mother and father would ride in one car. Just us three because everyone else wanted to carpool. In Madara's car was him, Hashirama, Itachi, Shisui, and Deidara. Izuna was driving his with, Tobirama, Rin, Guy, Kakashi, Obito, and Izumi.

Don't worry because, we had already called Minato and Kushina and told them about our extra visitors and they sounded pretty happy and just said "The more the merrier!". I'm glad they answered the call, I was worried, especially from how Minato sounded over the phone yesterday.

Naruto and his family left around the same time we did, since it's almost the same distance. We were both basically two hours away from the beach, except we were just 30 minutes further than them. The thing about my family is we're quick, we all packed our stuff in less than 10 minutes, maybe 5. No one forgot anything and it was all perfect and organized. Well- that's also because Kakashi packed Gai's things, I heard he's very forgetful.

I'm glad me and my parents rode alone, I had the whole backseat to myself, perfect. If I had to be squished with two other people I would probably just tell them to stay home. That's where my other family comes in, such useful people. Apparently Naruto still doesn't know we are coming, he also might be wondering why I didn't call him this morning, but it's ok because I'll see him in about 2 hours....

~Naruto's POV~
Yesterday was a little too much.... I can't act sad about it though, this is best for the company, my family, for me and for the Uchiha's. I am sad about it though, I actually hate it and I know that Sasuke will too.

In the morning I woke up, got in the shower, got dressed, ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, and left for the beach. It was weird though, Sasuke never called last night or this morning, hopefully nothing bad happened. I wished he had told me what his family said about the beach, but me and my parents have already left the house. I packed the night before, from Friday to Sunday.

Even though I may not have Sasuke here, I'll still have fun. I love the water and the beach, it's relaxing and super fun, plus our beach house is extremely huge. We have enough to fit like 20 people. Why? You might ask, well my grandma and grandpa are kinda famous and have lots of money, but they got that house for free. The house literally has ten rooms, eight bathrooms, one extremely huge kitchen, two living rooms, and the beach as the front yard and the backyard is pretty big too. We come here every year, sometimes for the whole summer, a couple months, or just a week. We'll probably be coming back soon too, since Fugaku, Mikoto, Itachi, and Sasuke are gone. Usually we'd stay for longer.

My grandpa Jiraiya is famous for writing his books, Pervy books actually. He's tried getting me to read some but obviously I said no. I'm a child for goodness sake. My grandma Tsunade is a great doctor, sometimes she has to travel and she says it's scary, so I'm glad she's taking a vacation now. My grandpa said he didn't want to come because he needed to do 'research' for this book, I don't like to ask what it means, I'd probably be traumatized or something. They got the house by winning some kind of gambling thing idk, it was really surprising though since they both suck at it.

The way there I just stared out the window, I don't really like sleeping in the car much, because every time I wake up, something hurts like my neck or arm. My dad drives and unlike me, my mom sleeps in the car pretty easily. She doesn't really like driving, she said she failed her driving test twice, she barely passed her first last one. She said she used to not care but then had me, and she couldn't trust herself to drive. My dad though is an excellent driver, he's smart about it and he likes it. He says it's good to let my mother sleep when she wants. My dad likes to give me talks about respecting everyone, especially women, no matter how annoying or pretty they are always respect their space and privacy. I get what he means by that, don't hit a women and don't inappropriately touch her. Good thing for my parents that I'm basically gay and would never touch a women like that, also I don't have raging anger issues. Sometimes.

I've never actually gotten in a fight with someone, I used to argue with people but never punched anyone in the face. When I used to get bullied, I wouldn't fight back, I just couldn't. That's the thing about me and my dad, we're both extremely nice until you're mean to someone we love, my dad has fought people but only if it was ever to protect my mom or me. My mom has told me story's of how she would fight people for either me, my dad, or mikoto. My mom likes to think of some people like precious treasures, the most valuable things to her. They're all people, not things. My mom used to hate people, they would bully her for her hair, literally. She'd get mad easily and punch people, and once when she couldn't handle them and there was a group of people hurting her, my dad was there and saved her. That's how they fell in love. Apparently my dad used to watch her get in fights but never intervened because she was strong, he knew that but when she needed it, he was there for her.

I honestly think it's a very cute story, not the thing where you think someone is cute, start dating, then get married. That's so dumb in my opinion. I think it's better to like someone for who they are and not what they look like, or what gender they are.... *cough*
I've seen the romance movies, some make sense and some don't. You HAVE to go through challenges together or else it just won't work, in my opinion.

We're about 10 minutes away from the beach house and I'm excited, it's been awhile since I've been here and everything time I come it's always fun. We take a turn into this long drive-way, which leads to the house and when we're pulling up, I see three black cars there. I look over at my parents, and when they park they turn their heads to me and smile. I take another look at one of the cars and notice the license plate. Sasuke is here?