26

TW: mention of suicide

~Sasuke's POV~
This. Is. So. Frustrating

So Naruto just tells me that his new FRIEND is PAN?!? Pfft, would've been better, WAY BETTER, if the guy was straight. All Naruto tells me is about how he's soooooo nice to him. How annoying. I don't even have anyone there to spy on them for me......well, I do have Karin and Suigetsu's number in my phone, since Naruto wants me to talk to them.

~Neji's POV~
I walked into the cafeteria for lunch, to see only Sasuke there. And he's pouting. Great.

"Hello Sasuke, maybe you know where Hinata is?" I sat my lunch tray down and sat directly across from him.

"She's eating lunch with Kiba today" he said.

"Kiba? Why him of all people?" I asked. That guy is an idiot.

"You don't know?" He looked up at me.

"No?" I was quite confused. I never even seen those two talk to each other.

"Hm. Never mind then" he said looking back down at his phone.

"Yeah, so what are you up to?" I asked.

"Nothing much. Where Lee and TenTen?" He said, still looking at his phone.

"Field trip for a club they're in"

"Oh. Fun."

This guy. He's so moody and rude. I bet it means Naruto did something again, even though it's probably not that bad. As always he's overreacting again.

"What did Naruto do?" He looked up at me and took a breath.

"Well so as I told you he got a new friend right, turns out this friend is a guy and he's PAN and-" blah blah blah. Whenever he does this I block out what he says.

"-So I'm spying to see if they flirt or not" my attention went back to him. Spy?

"Wait- Sasuke why would you spy on him? Shouldn't you trust him more?"

"Didn't you just hear what I said?"

"....no.." I kinda felt bad but whatever.

"Ughhhh. I'm spying on Gaara not Naruto. As you know, Naruto is oblivious to everything so I'm just seeing if Gaara was trying to do anything. Even though he knows Naruto has a boyfriend" after that he looked back at his phone. Gaara sounds weirdly familiar.

"Gaara?"

"Yes. That's Naruto's Friend" he said, he sounded aggravated.

"He's sounds......familiar. I've heard that name before" I tried thinking of who mentioned his name, but I couldn't figure it out.

"Hm" Sasuke didn't say anything else and left the lunch table. Now I'm all by my lonesome.....

(Insert sad Neji)

~Sasuke's POV~
After I walked out of the lunch room I cheered, Suigetsu said he was willing to spy for me. He said something about more excitement in his life or something. I decided not to ask Karin since she is Naruto's cousin, she'd probably tell Kushina or something.

"What are you so happy about?" I turned around to see Sakura. She still doesn't know about me dating a guy, Naruto of all people.

"Wouldn't you like to know" I said turning to walk away.

"Is it your girlfriend?" I stopped and looked back at her.

"No" She looked confused

"I don't have a girlfriend" I told her. Her face lit up and you could easily tell that she was happy to hear that, but little did she know that I had a boyfriend instead.