43

Naruto's POV~
"Oh"
I look into the box, face completely flushed. The box is filled with lubricant and condoms. Lots of condoms. And a guide book?

"What should we do?" Asked Sasuke.

"What do you mean 'what should we do?! We're gonna ignore it and move on" I said, I put the lid on the box and set it down on the nightstand. Sasuke looks at me, then the box, then back at me.

He leans and grabs the box. Opens it. I stop him.

"What are you doing" I said grabbing his hand, he pulls me onto the bed so we're sitting right next to each other.

"S-Sasuke?"

"We should look" he says.

"At what?!?" I yelled.

"The book thing" he said, seriously. He looked at me with literally no expression.

"Why should we?"

"I'm curious, and what if we need it for the future?"

"The- THE FUTURE?!"

"Naruto.." He grabbed my hands and held them tight and looked me in the eyes.

"Do you plan on ever breaking up with me?"

"No" I told him.

"Then think about the future"

I did. I sat there and thought about the future with sasuke. We'd get married, get a home, maybe a pet. We'd both have good jobs and be a successful couple, and we'd be happy. I thought, and then it came up. Sex.

"Oh.."

"Yeah, it might happen. It might not"

"Oh no it definitely will" I said. Speaking before thinking.

Sasuke looks at me, surprised, then smirks.

"I MEAN- uh" I didn't even have an excuse, not that I wanted it to happen now but I definitely want it to happen sometime.

"Oh it will?" Sasuke says pulling out the little book. I think they're called pamphlets. Yeah they are. I think.

"Sasuke I didn't- uh"

"I'm gonna read it" he says pulling it out, then pushes me over.

He gets fully into the bed and sits up against the bed frame, he pats the spot next to him.

"Would you like to join me" he asks.

I stood there for a moment as he stared at me, smiling all dumb. I get into the bed and sit next to him. He open the pamphlet thingy and starts reading. Out loud.

After literally 30 minutes of embarrassment and reading. We were done.

"Sounds like it hurts" I said.

"For the receiving end" he said looking at me.

I didn't mind it, I wouldn't care which of us was top or bottom. I can handle sasuke. I know it.

"Yeah" I said looking back at him.

"What should we do now?" He asked.

"I don't really know"

"Movie?" He asked, I looked at the time. It was only 7:00pm but I was a bit tired. I snuggled into Sasuke and threw the blanket over me and him. He pulls me closer and kisses the top of my head.

"Tired?" He asked.

"Yeah" I said.

"I knew it" he said pulling the blanket a bit higher as we both get into a comfy sleeping position on the bed.

"Tomorrow" I said.

"Tomorrow?" He asked.

"Your mom and dad are coming to visit, but once they're gone we should go to the treehouse" I told him.

"Ok"