47

Sasukes Pov
I woke up to my phone ringing, and Naruto laying next to me in bed, in the treehouse.....?

"OH SHIT" I yelled quickly getting up to answer my phone. It was my parents..

"Ahem, hello?" I said.

"Sasuke? You sound like you've just woken up" I heard my mother say.

"Ah yeah me and Naruto came up to the treehouse and somehow both ended up falling asleep" I told her.

"Oh hmmm. Well we expected that since it's the first time you've both gotten to hang out with each other" my father said.

"Well we're at the house and we made dinner, so hurry yourselves over here. And get cleaned up please, Itachi and Izumi are coming over as well" my mother said.

"Okay, wait- clean up?-" and they hung up. Oh my god.

I set my phone down, and checked the time. It was 6:35?!? I quickly threw my clothes back on and woke up naruto.

"Mmmm, I don't wanna...." He said in a sleepy tone.

"Naruto wake up!" I yelled, he jumped up and blankly stared at me.

"Sasuke? WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES?!?" He said pulling the blanket up to cover himself.

"Ugh Naruto not now just hurry up and throw your clothes on we slept way too long" I said throwing his clothes at him.

"Wait huh" he said as he started putting on his clothes. I threw the... stuff in a little box that we had here in the treehouse, for future purposes of course. I gathered the rest of our things and cleaned up the place a bit.

"Ewww I feel gross" Naruto said as he put in his shoes.

"Yeah that's what you'll feel after sex for the first time, now let's go and get showered so we can go to my parents house" I told him.

"Sex?....ohhhhhhh...OH" he said then quickly covered his face in embarrassment.

We both climbed down the tree ladder and ran to the house. We got there and of course the house was still empty, we both quickly grabbed towels and jumped into the showers.
I used Kushina and Minatos bathroom and Naruto used his, after we both got dressed and started walking towards my house.

"Whew, good thing we're quick" I said, he was silent. I looked at him and he just look terrified. I stopped him.

"Naruto, what's wrong?" I asked with worry.

"I'm just still shocked I guess" he said as he grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight.

"It's ok Naruto, we were both new at it and we can't go back now, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable"

"No! That's not it sasuke, I just never thought I'd experience it so early, I honestly thought it'd never happen between us since we've been friends for so long" he said with a smile and looked at me. I have him a hug as we kept walking.

"Oh, and Naruto"

"Yeah?.."

"I think my parents know"

"WHAT"