20

~Naruto's POV~
We've finally settled in and I'm ready! I have school starting next week and I honestly cannot wait, I get to finally see my cousins!

Mom hasn't really told me about them tho she just said that Karin is my age and Nagato is a senior in high school. I don't know about their family's either, just those two. I'm kinda sad that we have no family, I wish I had to go and visit my cousins every summer, I wish I had to babysit my younger cousins, I wish I could tell them about Sasuke an I......but I've made my own family. They aren't my real family but I'm still grateful. My grandparents are Jiraiya and Tsunade, my uncle is Iruka, and then the Uchiha are like my other family but Sasuke is just closer, he's my husband. (Insert smirk face). But even so I count Fugaku and Mikito as my auntie and uncle, and I think of Itachi as a brother.  They've been by me my whole life, so this move was extremely hard..

"Naruto!" I could hear my dad calling my name. I walked out of my room and I walked into the living room to see them both sitting on the couch.

"Guess what we just heard!" Said my mom.

"What is it?"

"Your Grandpa and Grandma are coming to live here!" She exclaimed. I looked at them shocked, this whole time I thought I was going to be alone here with none of my family, but now..... I'm so happy.

~Sasuke's POV~
I hate everyone. I hate this school. I hate people. I hate life.

After I decided to start working out, my whole body hurt and I'm tired. I've always been skinny, but I guess I'm just out of shape. I've been doing these hardcore workouts every day and now I always feel drained an dI eat more now. My family is really happy about it but it's extremely difficult right now, I won't tell Naruto though because I really want to surprise him when I get back.

I walked into my school about 10 minutes early. I went  to the administration office and got my schedule and locker number with the combination. This school was really high quality and nice, it wasn't too big or too small. Apparently this school is for the really smart and talented kids. Or the ones with rich families. I'm here because of my family but also because of my business etiquette, Naruto would've been here from the family but he has many talents. For example, Naruto is actually extremely athletic and is a fast learner, but only if he wants to learn it. That's why he hasn't been able to understand the business our parents do, he just doesn't want to. I'm sure he has more that I haven't been able to see but I do hope he does good in his new school.

I found my locker and opened it, obviously it was empty and I plan to keep it that way unless I really have to put something in there. I feel comfortable with my bag by me at all times, all my notebooks and writing things are in there, so I just plan on taking it to all my classes and walking around with it. I haven't seen anyone yet, which is whatever but I know I'm not late. I eventually found my way to the cafeteria and opened the doors. I walked in to see a lot of kids sitting and chatting, this was already really weird. Usually cafeterias are loud and noisy but everyone here is quiet and composed. There were tables scattered around and everyone was already in a group of their friends. I looked around and seen some familiar faces from elementary, and I will completely ignore them.

"Sasuke"

I spun around and seen Neji and Hinata, they look a bit different from the last time I seen them. Neji's and Hinata's hair both got a lot longer and Neji was taller, so was Hinata but not taller than me yet. Neji was taller than me though, not surprising since he's older.

"Oh- hey there. It's been awhile huh"

"Yeah, I'm glad we can be at school together now" he said giving me a really small smile. I'm honestly glad Naruto has changed him, if he was how he was back them he definitely wouldn't be talking to me right now.

"W-where is N-Naruto?" Said Hinata, who was slightly hidden behind Neji.

"Oh... I guess you guys don't know" I looked down, I didn't want to be reminded of him but I knew it was coming.

"What happened" asked Neji, I could see the worry starting to come to his eyes.

"He moved" they stayed silent.

"For four years..."still silent.

"To amegakure...." They looked shocked.

"Wow. I haven't even got to see him, and we were so excited" said Neji.

"I-is it for the company?" Asked Hinata. She wasn't hiding behind Neji anymore and she was standing beside him.

"Yeah...."

"Well. Let's not dwell on it and go eat before class starts" said Neji. He might've been a little disappointed, but he wouldn't show it no matter what.

We all ate our breakfast and talked about how we've been. Classes started and I was already hating everything. My first period class has most the kids from my old school in it. Sakura Haruno. One of the worst ones, she was obsessed with me and she was always rude to Naruto, I've never payed attention to her. Then I seen, Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka, Choji Akimichi, Ino Yamanaka, and Shikamaru Nara. I'm not surprised these guys are here, they got good talents. Except Kiba. I don't know why he's here but I also don't care. I didn't have any problems with them, especially Shikamaru since he was always pretty cool with Naruto. Ino also used to be obsessed with me but I'm pretty sure she's almost over it.

"Sasukeeee!!" I heard screeching from across the room, I didn't even have to turn my head to see who it was. Sakura. I walked to my seat and ignored her but not a second later she's at my desk pestering me.

This was going to be a long year.

Author: hey everyone, I'm sorry for the really late update, I haven't been motivated and I haven't been in a good mood. I didn't know shipping Naruto and Sasuke would be so troublesome, I get hate every single day and every time I try and ignore it they just piss me off even more. But I will try harder from now on to update at a good time, so you won't have to wait. I hope you enjoyed!