27

~Naruto's POV~
I'm glad I finally got to reconnect with some of my old classmates, especially Ino since we never get along. I was a bit disappointed that Sakura didn't want my number, but I don't blame her since I'm dating her childhood crush. Do I feel bad? No. Sasuke decided to be gay and like me, not Sakura, and that's her problem but I still think it wouldn't hurt to be friends.

After that day Ino would text me a lot and tell me basically anything. She'd always keep tabs on Sasuke for me even though I never asked her too but it's funny the way she puts it.

Ino: It's exactly 12:34pm and Sasuke Uchiha is getting what seems to be a granola bar from the vending machine. No one is around, he is by himself. He smiled at his phone as what seems to be a text from you, he walks up the stairs to the roof, I follow.

Ino: It's now 12:45pm and he caught me spying on him, my excuse was "I was also coming up the roof but didn't want to bother you so instead I watched you" he kicked me off the roof.

Those are always so funny to me, but then again I'm relieved that I have someone to watch over him. I know he isn't the type to cheat or lie to me so I was never that worried, but Ino told me he's always texting someone else, she says she can't see the name but she can see him switch between mine and their contacts.

I'm not saying that I was suspicious, but it was very fishy.... Ok yeah I was suspicious, I started overthinking so much to the point where the conclusion was 'Sasuke is going to run away with a snake man to take over the world' .... Obviously that would never happen but that's how bad it got. I texted Ino and told her to keep spying for me, she agreed and it's only been a couple weeks since then. She said that the contact name started with a S and the pfp was plain white. I had absolutely no idea who it could've been. I was getting nervous and was contemplating wether I should confront Sasuke or keep quiet. For all I know it could be an online friend, but then again Sasuke doesn't like social media or online friends because apparently "you can't trust them".

I told Ino and she said it would be better to confront him instead of worrying about it. I trusted her judgement and decided to ask Sasuke about it.

Sasuke: Naruto

This caught me way off guard. He texted me right when I was about to send him a message.

Naruto: what's up?

Sasuke: We need to talk

Naruto: ok.... About?

Sasuke: Me

Naruto: what do you mean?

Sasuke: I know that Ino has been spying on me these past couple weeks. She's obvious, just like you. You're probably wondering about the other person I've been texting?

Naruto: yeah..

Sasuke: It's Suigetsu.

Naruto: WHAAAA?! Why though?

Sasuke: I've told him to spy on Gaara for me, and don't get me wrong it's not that I don't trust you it's that I don't trust him. You're oblivious to the most obvious things and people can easily hit on you, but from what Suigetsu has told me... he's harmless and is talking to someone already.

Naruto: Seriously?

Sasuke: yeah

Naruto: Ok I get where you're coming from and I'm not that oblivious, also I guess I should've told you not to worry about him since he already told me he's been talking to someone, an online friend that is.

Sasuke: Online friend?

Naruto: Yes and gaara told me he has feelings for him, so we're fine.

Sasuke: oh. That's cool.

Naruto. Yeah, he told me his name but I can't really remember..... I think it was Lee? Or something like that.

Sasuke didn't answer me after that.